v6 or v8 in muscle car.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by feb171963
this. How the hell is the charger not even available in 2 door option? That's just insane. I've been raised to believe that a 4 door car is grandpa's car.
that ZL1 Camaro is my all time dream car. Someday I will own it.
That's what the Challenger is for

Originally Posted by imthekang

i wouldnt even consider it a muscle car w/o a v8.........
basically.

its like cats tryin to justify copping a swingman when only authentics/procuts are da real deal holy field

if only had money for a V6 why didn't you look at other car segments? PLENTY of other choices that are nice in and in your budget..but muscle cars is STRICTLY v8's

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Originally Posted by feb171963
this. How the hell is the charger not even available in 2 door option? That's just insane. I've been raised to believe that a 4 door car is grandpa's car.
it's not that though, throughout the years the charger has always been offered in 2 doors, then all of a sudden they stop?

Originally Posted by aztek67890

it's not that though, throughout the years the charger has always been offered in 2 doors, then all of a sudden they stop?
you mean back in 1960s-70s? yea they were two door, but since 2006 when they came back out they are 4 door and will now always be. If you don't like the extra two doors fine get the Challenger or do a 2 door charger conversion

Back
Top Bottom