VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

Quote:
o' Rock...thanks for explaining what the heck "21" is...all I know is "33"...lol.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
You got to understand I neverChanged..I'm still the sameVA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'mLiving Fresh

"33" is def. a D.C. thing...

Just like Foams, go-go... Just one of those things I guess.

I didn't know what "21" was until I initially moved to VA. But "21" is more universal than "33".

You say "33" on a VA court and people like, "DC BAMMA!"

lol.

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Nah Kev- We grew in OH playing 33
went by two's... free throws counted as one...
15FG's and three free-throws .................

21- everything was one-point (FG's and FT's)
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!!​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

^^^This guy's age says he knows...

In undergrad, he took a break from his Senior Thesis to go and buy the 1st EVER Air Jordans (1s)...lol.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Ru,

Around here 33 is played the same way 21 is.. but the way YOU described 33.

3 free throws made after a 2 point field goal gets you off the line.

3 point shots aren't allowed but bammas take them for ego purposes. Like myself.. to say I can bang that down.

33 I believe was subconsiously done to let VA bamma's know DC & MD dudes could play longer...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

you got two degrees? thats pretty impressive, even if one is from the fake HU, but nonetheless Im in there on Saturday.

Is it me> Or does Rocky live outside of civilization...I just printed the directions and it's gonna take me an HOUR to get there at least...

I may have to skip that Stock Exchange event...
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
Is it me> Or does Rocky live outside of civilization...I just printed the directions and it's gonna take me an HOUR to get there at least...
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

google maps told me an hour and 40 mins....DK, depending on the mood I'm in or how tired I am from working, we might cut that time in half....I have no idea what our ETA is...it depends on what I'm doing Friday night...

Rock...I know you sent the evite to DK already but I will be sending you an email tomorrow from work just to make sure....thanks for your hospitality!!!

The time it'll take some of you guys to get out there will depend on how forgiving I-66 is, y'all may not be able to speed even if you want to.
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

Whoever shows up with one is not going to be leaving with one.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

Back
Top Bottom