Vacation Advice

Yo NT, what would you recommend in August with your girl?
3-4 days in Miami - mostly SB, do some shopping, go out a little, maybe go to Disney World

3-4 in the Bahamas at an all inclusive.

And if y'all recommend the Bahamas, where exactly would you go? What is there to do? What resorts are good for quality/money?

Keep in mind I'm bringing my girl, not going with the boys. 

3-4 days in Miami - mostly SB, do some shopping, go out a little, maybe go to Disney World

And if y'all recommend the Bahamas, where exactly would you go? What is there to do? What resorts are good for quality/money?

Keep in mind I'm bringing my girl, not going with the boys. 

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Keep in my I'm bringing my girl, not going with the boys. 

I hate miami and the bahamas this time a year its hot and you might get stuck in a Hurricane.......but if i had to pick I would go to the Bahamas. 

Atlantis has a good deal right now... http://www.atlantis.com/specials.aspx

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Keep in my I'm bringing my girl, not going with the boys. 

I hate miami and the bahamas this time a year its hot and you might get stuck in a Hurricane.......but if i had to pick I would go to the Bahamas. 

Atlantis has a good deal right now... http://www.atlantis.com/specials.aspx

I was planning on using Bookit.com cause there seemed like some real good deals on there. I'm hearing around that the site is a scam. Anyone got advice on where I should book from?

I was planning on using Bookit.com cause there seemed like some real good deals on there. I'm hearing around that the site is a scam. Anyone got advice on where I should book from?

Back
Top Bottom