Vacation Car Rental

Heading to Disney in March and looking for who people have had good experiences with on renting a car for a vacation... Just looking for info on tracking prices and when the best time to pull the trigger may be... Thanks for any help

I always rented through Hotwire and set up the alerts then just pick the pricing at the right time in terminal. Done it 4 years in a row to Disney. Remember most personal car insurance provide insurance on rental tell them that and they ll back off.
Also make sure you got change for toll onnway out from airport. They mysteriously at times day and night don't have people there and you get a ticket later on. Nothing major but just wanted to point out

Look into TURO as well.  You can find some great vehicles for rent.  Think of it like airbnb for cars.

Best deals are priceline "express deals" in my experience. Even the regular prices are prerty good deals. I usually book a regular deal in advance since you dont gotta pay until u pick it up, just to have a reservation guaranteed. Then i look the day of or day before i need it at the express deals to see if they're cheaper, which they sometimes are. You gotta pay in full when u book express deals and theres no refunds. I once caught a glitch and got a benz for like $30 a day. Just keep checking it cause the prices change everyday, i always get something nice on there for cheap whenever I travel.

Edit: also try to get a pick up location thats not at an airport, the taxes and fees are ridculous at airports. But even with those fees ive gotten some great deals through priceline, cheaper than i could find anywhere else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom