Vacation Ideas! Vol. Summer 2011

Whats up NT I need some vacation ideas for this summer!
 Here's the deal I will only have 4-6 days off at the beginning of June and about $1000-$1500 to spend for me and my girl, but I'm somewhat flexible with the amount

Can't go out of the country since my girl is on a student visa and if she leaves, she's gonna have to apply for another one so lets keep it in the states!

What are some places or websites
nerd.gif
 with good deals you guys would recommend? Also I'm in NYC so anywhere but here is cool.

Looking for a more chill vibe and not so much partying...just want to relax and getaway word to Southwest 
glasses.gif

Thanks
happy.gif
!

Whats up NT I need some vacation ideas for this summer!
 Here's the deal I will only have 4-6 days off at the beginning of June and about $1000-$1500 to spend for me and my girl, but I'm somewhat flexible with the amount

Can't go out of the country since my girl is on a student visa and if she leaves, she's gonna have to apply for another one so lets keep it in the states!

What are some places or websites
nerd.gif
 with good deals you guys would recommend? Also I'm in NYC so anywhere but here is cool.

Looking for a more chill vibe and not so much partying...just want to relax and getaway word to Southwest 
glasses.gif

Thanks
happy.gif
!

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Miami.

I love Miami but only place I can think of is south beach and we are just trying to getaway and relax and not do the whole party/club scene. I would only go there for like a night lol
Maybe some other places in Florida that are more chill. How are the Keys or Naples? Heck I wouldn't mind going to Bush Gardens or Disney 

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Miami.

I love Miami but only place I can think of is south beach and we are just trying to getaway and relax and not do the whole party/club scene. I would only go there for like a night lol
Maybe some other places in Florida that are more chill. How are the Keys or Naples? Heck I wouldn't mind going to Bush Gardens or Disney 

Back
Top Bottom