Vacation in CALI Next week

NT two of my boys and I are will be landing in LAX next Wednesday from Dallas till Monday.
Its really just a lil Vacay from our busy 107 degree lives out here :lol:

I guess for the most part we will be just doing random stuff. Shopping, touring Hollywood, going down to the beach and clubn. I'd like to drive the coast too maybe down to SD

Anyone throwin any parties!? or kno of any kind of cant miss experiences in Cali? What the girls lookin like? we tryna line up some yambs :lol:

Any help would be much appreciated. I'll have my go pro cam so we was thinking of documenting our trip like this minus the intro

hit up hollywood blvd for bar hopping, there is a place called el scorpio bar that has 5 dollar patron shots, might wanna start your night up there... there is also a club crawl thing where you can go to like 5 clubs for the price of one and you go with a big group of people...
I have more but i don't feel like typing

Ya i'll check that out Thanks. I hear traffic out there is
sick.gif
yup. super
sick.gif
and doesn't matter what time or day it is but you might get lucky and barely encounter it

I highly recommend making that trip to SD if you're gonna be in the LA area already. The mexican food alone is worth the drive

Your trading 107 degree weather for 103 degree weather. Not that bad tho. Good luck OP. If you want yambs out here they wont be at tourist spot. Best bet is a bar, lounge, or club. Have fun OP.

Venice Beach and The Hills during the evening. Definitely hit up the Sunset Strip (have a nice car though). Downtown is hit-or-miss, don't sleep in Beverly Hills after dark.

Good Looks. How long of a drive is it from LA to SD?

another question is how much do u guys usually splurge on trips?

Post for later...No thread jack, but ill be out in LA from Aug 19-Aug 31st. Looking for plenty to do!

hasnt been that hot. yall living in the wrong part of town. i dont think it even touched 90 once by my place.

playa vista/marina del rey
playa vista/marina del rey. it gets a bit hotter where my office is (century city) but fortunately/unfortunately im cooped up inside most of the day so dont really get to deal with the weather.

yo i used to live in PV/Marina Del Rey. Got robbed once up the road east on Manchester (stay out of Inglewood at night). You can stay in that area and have some fun too. Santa Monica is just north of you and can be fun at night and day. If you're looking for a more kickback scene than go south to Manhattan Beach or Hermosa. Beach life at all three of those spots are :pimp: and bar scene is mainly blonde hair college yambs :pimp: x2
Those spots also keep you close to MDR (5-13 miles) and you'll fight less traffic than going downtown or Sunset every day.

^

:lol: yea, i got no business in inglewood at night. im very provincial and hate leaving my little bubble of the world. when the weather is nice out, ill usually just go to one of the bars in washington square/venice beach area. my limits are really SM to the north and Manhattan Beach to the south and Culver City to the east. but then again, im a pretty boring dude and have little to no advice for an out of towner like OP who is trying to get a better taste of LA.

Just for NT. Anyone want a personal tour guide PM me. Ill take you through downtown and the beaches. If you like flowers we can also tour the many fine retailers throughout LA.

If the hype is what you like we can go down Fairfax and scream at chicks from a rental Then check out undefeated or whatever whip we are in. If you want the real LA feel we can drive down to the hoods and say wut up from afar.

if you dudes are white. Then we can stroll through USC and try to pick up on some sorority chicks. Im familiar with the area. Whatever you do make sure to hit up Sams. Change a $100 and slap booties alll night.

$9 and hour and some food. I can do it for 5 hours, free after that but if you dudes are lame im dippin at the 5 hour mark. If we get yambs... I wont even charge cause then we all win.

^
:lol: yea, i got no business in inglewood at night ever.
FIXED

Although I did get introduced to a rapper named Nipsey Hussell and ate at Fat Burger :lol:

hahahaha knock on wood, but ive never ran into any trouble in Inglewood during the day time. In fact, I feel that with most interactions I've had in Inglewood, the people were extra nice and polite and seemed to really go out of their way to be friendly and accomodating. Maybe they think i'm just an out of place asian dude whos lost his way and they are trying to help me out? I dont know. Whatever the case, I dont care what color you are, or if you bout that life or not, its definitely worth the trek into Inglewood to hit up Dulan's Soul Food Kitchen.

Can our to Dallas thinking the weather would be better than Houston ...

Its worse..

Aveezy... what's good bro? Been in the D for a few weeks now...

Handullz and ricky409... at the same damb time..

Just for NT. Anyone want a personal tour guide PM me. Ill take you through downtown and the beaches. If you like flowers we can also tour the many fine retailers throughout LA.
If the hype is what you like we can go down Fairfax and scream at chicks from a rental Then check out undefeated or whatever whip we are in. If you want the real LA feel we can drive down to the hoods and say wut up from afar.
if you dudes are white. Then we can stroll through USC and try to pick up on some sorority chicks. Im familiar with the area. Whatever you do make sure to hit up Sams. Change a $100 and slap booties alll night.
$9 and hour and some food. I can do it for 5 hours, free after that but if you dudes are lame im dippin at the 5 hour mark. If we get yambs... I wont even charge cause then we all win.
based off this post alone, you have gained much credibility in my eyes.

repped, famb...

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom