VALENTINES 2010 CHICAGO...........I NEED HELP ???

Me and my fiance are going to Chicago this weekend  the 12th-15th I don't really have much planned so far we are staying at the Omni downtown and we are going out to dinner both Saturday and Sunday night at some nice restaurants, and the aquarium Saturday afternoon. Friday we are going to BIG BAR at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.

Any ideas would be appreciated what are some good spas,clubs,and restaurants and things to do ?

THANKS NT FAM
pimp.gif

peAce

Pizza joint on Vdays?

Its probably to late to reserve for Signature Room at John Hancock but you can still go to the candle lit bar for the Amazing view on the 96th floor.

I want to go to Giordano's someone mentioned it on NT a while back at I went to their site and it looks good. what are some good night spots to hit up my girl loves to dance.

Pizza joint on Vdays?
Any day's a good day for pizza.

Yes, Giordano's is the best pizza in the history of pizza.  I forget that it's a Chicago thing because we have so many.  But you'll only be a couple blocks from one of them too.

hit up the sears tower sky box..

hit up navy peir..

the oddesy cruise ship is very very nice and romantic i took my girl up on their once n the rest was a wrap if you understand me..

its at navy peir its not like a whole day but its a couple hours or so food/dance/club everything..

must wear like suit cloths tho.

I live here and would be happy to help.  Need to let me know what kind of stuff you like.  Most people come here and want to do touristy stuff, but if you want to have a good time and not go to all those places let me know.

Back
Top Bottom