VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

Very simple evening.

- Cooked some Rib-eye steaks with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables.

- Bought my fiancé tickets to see Ellie Goulding.

- Fiance bought me a PS4.

- Ended the evening watching Paula Patton in Baggage Claim (5/10)

Saturday had dinner with our good friends at House of Prime Rib. 

I am definitely gonna call them looking for a refund. Did you let them know about the BBB complaint first before you got the refund? The flowers never came.
Yep that's what happened to me

Nope, just file the BBB claim, they will get out of their way to contact you.. trust me. they pay thousands to BBB, they will get the message. :smokin

Still, valentines day you didn't have proper dining and movie plans before arrival? Then no plans for the after? For shame buddy, this ain't a 1950s hs movie.

Bruh, me and her didn't know the area well at all. We can't look up restaurants without actually checking out the facilities first. What if we pulled up to a beat down Italian restaurant? then we'd have to find another place. Our preconceived plans were dinner and a movie, though.

What you do on V-Day @MarkAntony
Fam, don't ya'll use yelp to look at reviews, pics, and etc?

Still, valentines day you didn't have proper dining and movie plans before arrival? Then no plans for the after? For shame buddy, this ain't a 1950s hs movie.

Bruh, me and her didn't know the area well at all. We can't look up restaurants without actually checking out the facilities first. What if we pulled up to a beat down Italian restaurant? then we'd have to find another place. Our preconceived plans were dinner and a movie, though.

Chilled at my mo' ******* crib.

No pics i assume u both had penis
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nt

Last edited:
Very simple evening.

- Cooked some Rib-eye steaks with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables.
- Bought my fiancé tickets to see Ellie Goulding.
- Fiance bought me a PS4.
- Ended the evening watching Paula Patton in Baggage Claim (5/10)

Saturday had dinner with our good friends at House of Prime Rib. 
How'd you like HOPR? Which cut did you get? :nerd: Tell me you got the spinach...

How'd you like HOPR? Which cut did you get? :nerd: Tell me you got the spinach...

Dude I loved it! I went with the house cut with the baked potato and spinach. Worth the money man!!! The salad was good too. How did your evening go???

cliffs on dude's story:

- nothing f*cking happened 

shame on you for making me read a page off your diary bro, and by bro, I mean not my bro.

Last edited:

Dude I loved it! I went with the house cut with the baked potato and spinach. Worth the money man!!! The salad was good too. How did your evening go???
Ironically enough, it was one of the least stressful days.

Guess I'll share my "Cool story bro" and pics now.

I told my lady flowers at the shop looked dead so she wouldn't be getting any this year :smile:lol), she doesn't like chocolate either.

So on V-day, she asked what time I'd be over, told her 1230 and she asked:

View media item 809438
I actually on my way picking up a slice of her favorite chocolate cake and the flowers I ordered from another spot :lol:, I was dying in the car laughing hard from how mad she was.

So I got to her place, surprised her with flowers and chocolate (cake).

View media item 809439
I picked up flowers for my mom and her mom as well (shoutout to other momma's boys).

We then dropped off the flowers to her mom, and went to the downtown to "shop", but I surprised her to the exploratorium because she's been begging to go.

Explored for about 3 hours then headed to a dinner spot I chose nearby with a view of the sky fall, bay bridge, and bay bridge lights that look like giant swimming fishes swimming.

View media item 809440
Dinner was $201 :lol: -- Cot damn, ramen noodle diet for the rest of the month!
Wagyu beef roll, filet mignon, sesame cake for me.
Lobster Bisque, soy glazed sear cod, and croissant bread pudding for the lady.

View media item 809441
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Went back to her place to catch a movie...Twas a good night.

My man..

Provided pics and everything in his story.. Glad some folks had a nicely planned night. I surprised my lady with some edible arrangements she was excited to actually receive something said she felt special or some bs I like that. Went out to dinner and ended the night with some banging sessions

I told my lady flowers at the shop looked dead so she wouldn't be getting any this year :smile:lol), she doesn't like chocolate either.

View media item 809438
I actually on my way picking up a slice of her favorite chocolate cake and the flowers I ordered from another spot :lol:, I was dying in the car laughing hard from how mad she was.

View media item 809439
I picked up flowers for my mom and her mom as well (shoutout to other momma's boys).

We then dropped off the flowers to her mom, and went to the downtown to "shop", but I surprised her to the exploratorium because she's been begging to go.

Explored for about 3 hours then headed to a dinner spot I chose nearby with a view of the sky fall, bay bridge, and bay bridge lights that look like giant swimming fishes swimming.

View media item 809440
Dinner was $201 :lol: -- Cot damn, ramen noodle diet for the rest of the month!

View media item 809441
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Went back to her place to catch a movie...Twas a good night.

I told my lady flowers at the shop looked dead so she wouldn't be getting any this year (
laugh.gif
), she doesn't like chocolate either.

I actually on my way picking up a slice of her favorite chocolate cake and the flowers I ordered from another spot
laugh.gif
, I was dying in the car laughing hard from how mad she was.

Dinner was $201
laugh.gif
-- Cot damn, ramen noodle diet for the rest of the month!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Went back to her place to catch a movie...Twas a good night.

:lol: she was probably so mad when you told her you were going to the gym lmao

:lol:

Fam, don't ya'll use yelp to look at reviews, pics, and etc?

We used Waze, instead :\

Chilled at my mo' ******* crib.

Word. So, how's ya female situation currently? [emoji]128077[/emoji] or [emoji]128078[/emoji]?

Broke up with my ex 2 weeks ago was suppose to spend vday with her ended up doing nothing on vday but my old side piece ended up hitting me up about late vday with a :evil: pic already knew what was goin down :evil:

Last edited:
My situation is always thumbs up, I control that. Why though? I hope you're not trying to do what I think.

Last edited:

:rofl:

But my V-Day went as planned:

I flew up to Oakland to "surprise" her. After I landed, She received her edible arrangement that I sent her so that was handled. Went to the hotel and set up the room with tea candles, a stuffed animal and a card with a letter I wrote to her:

View media item 810363
View media item 810364

She got to the room and read the letter aloud and I came out of the bathroom with a dozen of White Roses. We embraced and went to the movies to go and see About Last Night (Funny as hell btw)

After that, we came back to the room, changed and went to Kincaid's

View media item 810429
She had the seafood ettoufee, I had the prime rib.

View media item 810430
She then surprised me with a Michael Kors watch at dinner!

Next day we chilled and went to a wine tasting in Alameda. Wines sucked but the sample food was amazing. That night we went to Barney's Gourmet Burgers. I grabbed the Louisiana burger and she went with the Voodoo (Not pictured, we killed them off :lol:) then diddy bopped over to Fenton's

View media item 808552

11/10 Valentine's Day weekend for me and #DaBae

How'd you like HOPR? Which cut did you get?
nerd.gif
Tell me you got the spinach...

I told my lady flowers at the shop looked dead so she wouldn't be getting any this year (
laugh.gif
), she doesn't like chocolate either.

I actually on my way picking up a slice of her favorite chocolate cake and the flowers I ordered from another spot
laugh.gif
, I was dying in the car laughing hard from how mad she was.

Dinner was $201
laugh.gif
-- Cot damn, ramen noodle diet for the rest of the month!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Went back to her place to catch a movie...Twas a good night.
pimp.gif
luong doing it big. may the ramen noodle diet be with you
laugh.gif

My girl got mad at me too when I told her I was going to do cardio before dinner. lol.

Anyway, @Luong1209
, seemed like you had a great night. Great story, bro.:lol:

:pimp: luong doing it big. may the ramen noodle diet be with you :lol:

Thanks fellas!

It was our first V-day together so I didn't wanna put it aside like it didn't mean anything.

And yeah, she was livid :lol: -- I rubbed the text in her face numerous times, asking her to read it to me :lol:.

Forgot to mention..Her present was an early photo of us put onto a puzzle. Building it together than framing it :pimp:.

We had a limit for our present, but she forgot and got me an UNDFTD hoodie and the cologne I've been wanting.

roll.gif

But my V-Day went as planned:

I flew up to Oakland to "surprise" her. After I landed, She received her edible arrangement that I sent her so that was handled. Went to the hotel and set up the room with tea candles, a stuffed animal and a card with a letter I wrote to her:
THIS MAN KNOWS! this is adorable if i was your gf i would have loved it! good job!

Back
Top Bottom