VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

Y'all ordering flowers online :nerd:

First year ever buying anything for my lady I'm confused :wow: she gave me the greatest gift ever this past march I owe her everything :wow:

Y'all ordering flowers online :nerd:

First year ever buying anything for my lady I'm confused :wow: she gave me the greatest gift ever this past march I owe her everything :wow:
Flowers :smh:...If you wanna drop a pretty penny on a woman, go with the long stem roses (unless she really doesn't care) along with all that baby breath crap :lol:.

I think I'll be getting them locally, a little more expensive, but eh, whatever - One day in the year. I normally spring for more expensive flowers for special occasions.

But from a guy's perspective, I feel as long as they look nice, there can't be that big of a difference :lol:.

I'm gonna buy it before she gets off work I'm off that day so I got time.. I'll just buy what looks nice she'll be happy that I'm actually getting her something tbh :lol: thanks brah

You can't just make up restaurant names like boopity boppity. I kid.

I actually have never minded spoiling someone I trust that wanted to be spoiled by me, vday is ok.

Last edited:
Gotta drive up an hour and some change to shorty college, get her fresh roses the day before, get some Godiva chocolate and then pay for dinner. Damn, it's gonna be an expensive day smh. She said she's celibate too; probably only get to makeout and squeeze the chesticles like were in middle school.

:rofl:

If you do all that she'll prolly give you some box just out of pity.

Most likely bowling && dinner, don't know where at tho. First date with this particular chick (and my first in about 2 years :lol:) so should be fun/interesting.

Last edited:

%D1%81%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BB-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81-106796.png

:smh: Don't. Not worth it in my opinion. Minus whale take her to Panda Express for 1/4 the price and same quality food.
Listen to him, that **** is The epitome of overrated
Me and my gf are gonna celebrate our v day on Saturday. Start off with a dinner date at maggianos but I got her a edible arrangement and card and balloons for friday.

Last edited:
If yall dudes wanna do something simple but get points u could always do custom balloons. I did it for the 3 year anniversary and bjs were given for a week straight View media item 793687

Gonna go to a sushi spot on Thursday to avoid the crowds on Friday. Disneyland/California Adventure Sat & Sun

Ice skating is a good look too, fellas, followed by an evening at the massage spa then dinner. You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom