Vancouver thread.

Anyone odder from kicksole.com? They have some jordan xi bred and they are 269. Wwy cheaper than what they are going for on craigslist.

Thanks just wanna make sure they are legit before I order.

Champs and footlocker already sold their aj1 at metrotown. Still waiting for first employees to even show up at the nike store

Im always late for replies. The line up by the time I left was at least 50 deep and they only had 36 pairs.

18 chicago and 18 knicks.

Store manager only allowed 1 shoe per person. 1 style onyl. You were screwed if you wanted 1 of each cw.

Im always late for replies. The line up by the time I left was at least 50 deep and they only had 36 pairs.
18 chicago and 18 knicks.
Store manager only allowed 1 shoe per person. 1 style onyl. You were screwed if you wanted 1 of each cw.

Wow nike metro? Really didn't expect this many people out for the 1s. I'm not even planning on lining up for the XIII...

Hi, thank you for all the information here in Vancouver thread...I will come to Vancouver next year and will definitely visit the Nike stores there... :smile:

There were more people that went to footlocker and champs also.

They always open up around 8am.

Nike usually opens 9:15-30 if there is a line up outside

Well I went into the Nike store at Oakridge today.

Probably looked like a harsh poser as I was wearing my Retro Chi-town Jordan 1's.

Well they had the Knicks on display. Had to ask if they had a size 12. Unfortunately they did. I couldn't say no after that.

Now I have me some Knicks CW Retro Jordan 1's.

laugh.gif

Anyone heard anything about those Retro 88 Jordan IIIs making it up here next month?
yeah livestock says 3/16

what shops will be getting these, i thought they were online only or is that just in the states?
I'd love to know, I asked at footlocker when I was picking up the V's and they said they weren't sure if they were getting them...

anyone selling new balance x herschel 420 in navy? (size 8.5 or 9) pm me please, thanks

Got there at 4 am, some kids had been camped out in there cars since 8 pm the day before. Slept in the cars in the front, should've called them out for doing so while i posted up on a crate for 7 am. The size run was complete garbage i'm pretty sure they got a total of 7 pairs or something ridiculous. I got inside and all they had left was a 11, 11.5, 12 and 13 after only 6 people had been in before me. The other dudes behind me happened to be those shoes sizes so i said **** it and didn't cop for re-sale and let them have it. (in which i now realize was the stupidest thing i could've done). Anyways came out empty handed. Overall the only locations with Royals were NikeRichmond,  Livestock & Dipt. All with very limited size runs.... being Canadian we got straight F'd again on this release. i think max only 50 pairs MAX made it into Vancouver...... *sigh* i am mad thristy for these. and was so close yet soooooo far.

Got there at 4 am, some kids had been camped out in there cars since 8 pm the day before. Slept in the cars in the front, should've called them out for doing so while i posted up on a crate for 7 am. The size run was complete garbage i'm pretty sure they got a total of 7 pairs or something ridiculous. I got inside and all they had left was a 11, 11.5, 12 and 13 after only 6 people had been in before me. The other dudes behind me happened to be those shoes sizes so i said **** it and didn't cop for re-sale and let them have it. (in which i now realize was the stupidest thing i could've done). Anyways came out empty handed. Overall the only locations with Royals were NikeRichmond,  Livestock & Dipt. All with very limited size runs.... being Canadian we got straight F'd again on this release. i think max only 50 pairs MAX made it into Vancouver...... *sigh* i am mad thristy for these. and was so close yet soooooo far.
Damn bro, that sucks! You definitely should've picked up a pair to trade for your size or resell to buy a pair. I wanted these, but I'm glad I didn't bother, I figured it'd be busy and I just couldn't see paying almost 200 after taxes for 1's. Good luck on your search!

Last edited:
Nike Oakridge and Metro got them too.

i know nike metro got a FSR, maybe 2.

Back
Top Bottom