Vanilla Ice SB Blazers?

For those of you who own a pair, do they bleed bad? I was hesitant on picking up a pair because a former co-worker of mine told me his pair bled.

mine discolored but it wasn't all at once. but like AceBoogie said...keep um dry and away from Jeans. I have some pumas that are pink and the blazers heldup way better.

They do bleed but like stated if kept dry, you are fine...I jus eliminated the opportunity by only rockin mine wit shorts

vanilla1.jpg

So they don't turn the midsole pink if you keep them dry? I remember I had a pair of Grey/Burgundy Jordan XIII's that bled all over the pods and I onlywore them twice
smh.gif

I was reluctant on buying these for that simple reason; I guess I can get a pair if I come across them then. Thanks fellas.

those are a really really nice look shoe... i had em wore em.

IMO a better looking shoe when its kept DS.. they look horrible when worn a few times

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

IMO a better looking shoe when its kept DS.. they look horrible when worn a few times
I think all SB Blazers are horrible after being worn a few times.. I still have yet to wear my purple suede

Vanilla Ice is the whackest M.C. in the history of the hip hop game and I'm shocked that Nike gave him a signature sneaker. What was their marketingdepartment thinking????

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

vanilla1.jpg

So they don't turn the midsole pink if you keep them dry? I remember I had a pair of Grey/Burgundy Jordan XIII's that bled all over the pods and I only wore them twice
smh.gif

I was reluctant on buying these for that simple reason; I guess I can get a pair if I come across them then. Thanks fellas.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i still need these

Originally Posted by AirIntercourse1

Vanilla Ice is the whackest M.C. in the history of the hip hop game and I'm shocked that Nike gave him a signature sneaker. What was their marketing department thinking????
What you mean? The shoe sold out instantly. People didn't buy cuz it was Vanilla Ice. They bought it for the colorway. The shoe had noresembles of Vanilla Ice in it. Red/Light Blue, that #@*! is sexy. I would take them over the Red ones dropping this summer in a heart beat

Originally Posted by AirIntercourse1

Vanilla Ice is the whackest M.C. in the history of the hip hop game and I'm shocked that Nike gave him a signature sneaker. What was their marketing department thinking????
you must have been out of it. It was a fallen heroes pack

They haven't bled onto my jeans, but my jeans have done so to them

They are my favorite shoe in my collection...but as stated earlier are doper with shorts, preferably Cargo's in my case

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I think all SB Blazers are horrible after being worn a few times.. I still have yet to wear my purple suede
so true. they don't hold there shape and the mid-sole starts to peel in the back. And if the mid-sole is white its getting dirty. The innerpart of my Lebanon's don't even stand straight up when i walk. Too many wears out of them
frown.gif

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
Why would you even cop if your not going to wear them?
eyes.gif

dope shoe btw, and you could clean the midsole on blazer's with some magic eraser, works good.

I finally copped these and vaguely remember making this thread. Does anyone still have theirs on ice?

Back
Top Bottom