Vans Customs Relaunch

Vans Custom Shoes has unleashed their new and latest custom design site. In a move very much in line with the brand's past, users are given some prettyfree reign on the design of some classic shoes including the Old-Skool, Slip-On and Era. While the shoes itself are quite simple, you'll be surprised as tothe number of different options available at your disposal. Some new interactive additions allow you to chat with friends during the design process, save yourdesigns and send over some of your potentials to friends for a second opinion.
http://shop.vans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_10001_10101_44120_-1#/selectShoe
via HB

Already made 2 pair of Era's that im about 2 order.
pimp.gif

I just went to the site and they put up codes for 20% off and free shipping because it is down for maintenance.

man, if they added half cabs and authentics, i would have to cop 3 every two weeks (paycheck!)

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I just went to the site and they put up codes for 20% off and free shipping because it is down for maintenance.
what was that code?

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

what was that code?

20% off code is APRILCUSTOMS Free Shipping APRILINSTOCK

waaay back in the day, you could go to the vans store with your own material and they would make a shoe with it.

Back
Top Bottom