vans x simpsons any info? *edit now with list of artists*

i knoe $200 is a lot, but really. these are the first of this type of series, and some serious artists are on these sneakers. you also get that siick box that comes with.

i'm willing to get a pair for any heads that might want a specific pair. i live in san diego and i'm down to pick up a pair for someone through paypal.

pm if anyone is interested. i'm just tryin to help the dudes out there who can't cop. ill get ya one for 200 shipped! no worries, i got plenty of refs on NT and ISS. i knoe it sounds nasty bein 200 and all but im not puttin no surcharge on these sneakers. i will be 4th in line at Blends, San Diego if not the first. hahaha, i live right down the block. get at me if you need the support.

Quote:
there is rumor that Undftd is selling them for 175-200

Quote:
Fred Segal is charging $200 for all of them.

Wow. I was already hesitant with the $100 price tag.

Are any of those stores going to charge RETAIL, which is $100?

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

I called Udftd Las Vegas yesterday and asked how much they were, b/c a friend said that he already talked to the manager and he quoted that ridiculous price, and the guy said that they are waiting for all the stores to confirm a price b/c they plan on all selling them at the same price.

YEAH RIGHT! Come on........

I mean at $100 I was hesitant but cool but 2X that is too much.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

Yup Ive heard from other people that Fred Segal,Supreme LA and UNDFTD plan on selling them for at least 200 that @#%$ sucks for you guys anyone gonna be at DQM later on
TEAMMARVEL

6gbp4wy.jpg
Gooooooooonies
You aint a Pimp, You a Fairy

Wow supreme doesn't even know how much they're gonna be. I'm flamed. I'm not gonna go and not have enough.

Waaaaaack

265516797.jpg
Artist Group Photo from Launch Party! Left to Right : Mr. Cartoon, Dave Flores, Taka Hayashi, Matt Groening, Neckface, David Silverman, Gary Panter, Tony Munoz

I was planning on copping but the prices are high as @#%$
"rapping is my hobby, my house has a lobby"- lil wayne

proper; 100 :rofl:
roll.gif

kick/hi; 110 :D
happy.gif

supreme; 200 >:
mad.gif

fred segal; 200 >:
mad.gif

UNDFTD; 200 >:
mad.gif

Blends; Pending :nerd:
nerd.gif

that's all that i know right now. man... the hype kills |I
tired.gif

I'm a huge Simpsons fan...Huge Vans fan...But I will be passing on these...I'm not too keen on any of these even though they were done up by some big time names...and the prices that are being charged are way more then I would pay for any Vans (Limited of not)...

them lame kids are in front of St Alfreds right now.

I had no idea about these shoes untill I rode past the store today. Its aint that serious, especially for these OK shoes

Back
Top Bottom