Vapormax Off-White Legit Check

Hi, today my Off-White Vapormax have arrived. I'm not sure if they are legit. What mainly throws me off, is the fact that there is no swoosh logo on the one sole and neither the Vapormax writing on the other. Are there Pairs without that? On every picture I found on the internet, the sole is see through and the Logo or writing can be seen. Anyways here are the pictures:

IMG_0205.JPG IMG_0209.JPG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0211.JPG IMG_0212.JPG IMG_0213.JPG IMG_0214.JPG IMG_0215.JPG IMG_0216.JPG IMG_0217.JPG

Hey man i have the same one i got them retail from one the of the ten stockists, and mine do not have the swoosh and logo you are talking about, i am not and expert and i did my best to compare mine to yours and the only thing that i dont like is the off white paragraph in the inside of the shoe in mine and other ds pair i have here both of the paragraphs are more muted the flyknit cuts it a little bit more, but i am not expert if you want maybe i can post some pics from my pair and you can do the comparing yourself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom