Vasectomybeats

congratulations!

I share the common sentiment against elective crotch surgery but I'm definitely on the Vasalgel email list, so I can respect a proactive approach for sure.

When she say to bust inside and she wrap her legs around you.

Yo!!!! When i was 19, this little Dominican joint use to do that to me. These Spanish chicks are crazy.

+

OP, dont cut your nuts off. Just have your significant other go on birth control and put on some spermicide lubrication everytime you guys have sex. Problem solved.

NT filled with dudes with irrational hated for females and deep-seated insecurities about being a man.

Your nuts aren't being cut off.

Last edited:
Your nuts aren't being cut, but I'd imagine there's some sort of reluctance given you're not able to conceive any more.

One of the things that makes men men is their baby batter... Just like one of the things that makes women women is their ability to give life.

I can definitely see apprehension in getting it done. Yeah, you can't make babies anymore, but part of that urgency in sex is that there's the possibility.

shooting up the club feels so glorious tho

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

4ps_480__by_5h0071n9_574r-d62ufgk.gif

this man knows.

Wholetime :lol: **** be feelin like the beat drop in Faneto

Done. It wasn't so bad. Uncomfortable, but not bad at all. I am in more pain now than I was during the procedure

my girl is thinking of getting her tubes tied, we have no kids. 

the pills are not 100% and the other options are shots and shoving devices in the choch.

im not sure if my swimmers are even alive anymore, nor do i want to find out.

my girls brother just had a baby and they have a 3 year old already and im like..

Done. It wasn't so bad. Uncomfortable, but not bad at all. I am in more pain now than I was during the procedure
They give you vicodin for the pain?
Never had the sauce lever shut off, but I got pain meds after I got my wisdom teeth pulled off. Great drug I'm telling you.

I may consider dumping a couple hundred mill in a sperm bank and then getting this procedure.

Back
Top Bottom