VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Those Chinese hoop pack BB4's are solid. I wont try and cop, but from the looks of those? The quality of the BB4 looks to be good. Looking forward to see what releases. These are my favorite shoes of all time to hoop in.

How y'all about to approach these size wise?? I was too young and wearing kids sizes when the OGs dropped and was never able to procure a pair when they retro'd em so I have no idea what size to go with!

These should be tts, the ogs fit really tight but the last retro of the olympics fit perfect tts. So are these releasing tomorrow cause I have a voucher for nike.com and they have nothing else I want in my size right now.

How y'all about to approach these size wise?? I was too young and wearing kids sizes when the OGs dropped and was never able to procure a pair when they retro'd em so I have no idea what size to go with!
Maybe half size up or true to size as what I can remember

So these coming out tomorrow or not? They’re not on the site but they’re on the app.

Yup, the trend is running shoes and Yeezys. People not wearing basketball shoes casually for real. Jays not selling out no more. I thought the GPs would sell out fast but those joints gonna be $60-$70 real soon. These BB4s should be going to clearance quick too unless they’re limited.

Back
Top Bottom