VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

where are you seeing those?

it was there but sizes were not loaded properly.

doubled up on these.. i ordered 1/2 size up on the second pair as I wanted a bit more room in the forefoot, but after trying them both on, the 11 might be perfect.

im so indecisive... but only paid $118 for the second pair (eastbay)
EEC75F49-58F8-4EDD-A12C-9BC5B4EE6539.jpeg

Last edited:
none of the major footsites are carrying these from what I can see
it was there but sizes were not loaded properly.

doubled up on these.. i ordered 1/2 size up on the second pair as I wanted a bit more room in the forefoot, but after trying them both on, the 11 might be perfect.

im so indecisive... but only paid $118 for the second pair (eastbay)
EEC75F49-58F8-4EDD-A12C-9BC5B4EE6539.jpeg
just today you saw the patents on eastbay?

none of the major footsites are carrying these from what I can see

just today you saw the patents on eastbay?

the patents appear every other day and show FSR but when you try to actually order it doesn’t even let you add to cart. I saw them on FTL and east bay throughout the week.

I also checked the mall today in Niagara Falls as I took the trip down and nothing at HOH, dicks or finishline.

Im guessing launch is imminent as I remember this happening with other pairs

They need to trade VC to the Lakers, Clippers or Raptors, don't want to see his retirement season end with one of the worse teams in the NBA. He deserves better! Last player from the 90s, the best decade of Basketball, the decade that I started playing!

finally tried the retros on. They feel almost as good as the originals. even better when broken in. not sure why the youtube reviews say you cant ball in them

They need to trade VC to the Lakers, Clippers or Raptors, don't want to see his retirement season end with one of the worse teams in the NBA. He deserves better! Last player from the 90s, the best decade of Basketball, the decade that I started playing!

would love to see him traded to a team that makes a deep run.

gotta love vince. Said he’d rather get minutes on bad teams than chase a ring on the bench.

Balled in these today. Lack of heel cushion was extremely noticeable but other than that they weren’t as bad as I thought they’d be.

The black/silver/red patent pair are up on finishline if anyone is interested.
Still waitin on those white patents though!

man they must have made a ton of the white red colorway cuz thats the only og colorway that has a full size run everywhere still and on discount

I got the olympics for 70 shipped but ive had bad experiences with bleeding with white red nubuck shoes in the past so im kinda hesitant

Last edited:
Yeah i keep checking everywhere for those white/black patent, and some sites will have the shoe up but say no sizes are available, and some sites just dont have them anywhere. Weird.
Maybe Nike pulled them last minute for defects or something?

Back
Top Bottom