VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Yeah, $150 back in the day was steep, or so it seemed. Felt like $1k at the time. These were my first shoe purchase over of $100. Considering its been over 15 years, only $10 on top of the MSRP is actually pretty solid.

Might be launching direct on ndc. That’s what the did with a few of the recent 90s retros like zoom GP

So the white/black was on the site and not the app? The Sonics pair was on the app.

Forgot the olympics came out this weekend

The dukes, white/reds and white/lapis colours were sexy.

Such a clean design.

I remember it tool awhile to break in. The monkey paw kind of dug into my medial side. Traction was solid.

man in middle school i had these
nike-shox-bb4-500x281.jpg

I was/am a huge VC fan. Had every sig he put out. But nike knows what they need to do with this shoe....give us the Raptors PEs now.
But will prob cave for the black and silver OG colorway slated for August.
Does anyone know if this colorway is planned for retro!?!?

3D117A5D-510A-4BC4-BAD4-C331D0282660.jpeg
Tyson Kidd (WWE)
Had this pair in middle school. They hit the outlets for real cheap. My mom let me get two since it was bball season. I got those and the blacks and red ones.

I wore one of each shoe for my last home game and people thought I was crazy for it lol

Makes sense they were pushed back, there were no pics, no leaks, nothing at all...but now when are they coming...

Back
Top Bottom