VCU students wildin after loss to Butler ...smh

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

That wasn't no sports riot.
laugh.gif

The film was shot beautifully though.

It was nicely shot. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ben Wallace got to VCU? 

The hell is the reason for the depressingass music in the background? When I watch a video of a riot i expect it to be taken with a cellphone or other non high quality camera and the actual sounds from the riot, not some motion picture type %+@%.
laugh.gif

The hell is the reason for the depressingass music in the background? When I watch a video of a riot i expect it to be taken with a cellphone or other non high quality camera and the actual sounds from the riot, not some motion picture type %+@%.
laugh.gif

I'm mad I didn't go down to watch that game with Ram Nation, I should have known that was going to happen.

But with that said...NOOOOOOOOBODY riots like UMD in 01....Terps won and still burned the city down lol, folks were out there flipping cars like the incredible hulk

I'm mad I didn't go down to watch that game with Ram Nation, I should have known that was going to happen.

But with that said...NOOOOOOOOBODY riots like UMD in 01....Terps won and still burned the city down lol, folks were out there flipping cars like the incredible hulk

Never have I ever had any school spirit. Let alone enough to get arrested over. Sad ignants.

Never have I ever had any school spirit. Let alone enough to get arrested over. Sad ignants.

I didn't attend the 'riot', it was pointless.

Mid majors will continue to prove themselves.. yup.

DK

I didn't attend the 'riot', it was pointless.

Mid majors will continue to prove themselves.. yup.

DK

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

The Ohio State University knows how to properly riot, tho
For what?  Losing in the sweet 16 two years in a row, not winning a BCS title?
This is coming from a die hard buckeye fan too 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

The Ohio State University knows how to properly riot, tho
For what?  Losing in the sweet 16 two years in a row, not winning a BCS title?
This is coming from a die hard buckeye fan too 
tired.gif

Win or Lose I have never understood the thought process behind rioting.

I can't say I would ever partake in one. If you want to celebrate/party/drink I get it, but starting stuff on fire/vandalizing something over you had no say in either way baffles me.

Win or Lose I have never understood the thought process behind rioting.

I can't say I would ever partake in one. If you want to celebrate/party/drink I get it, but starting stuff on fire/vandalizing something over you had no say in either way baffles me.

UVa>>>>>VCU

VCU is much appreciated for many things though:
females and SHHO are the first two that come to mind

UVa>>>>>VCU

VCU is much appreciated for many things though:
females and SHHO are the first two that come to mind

Back
Top Bottom