Vegas Bachelor Party Suites?

Sup NT Fam,
My bro gets married this summer and I'm his best man.  So I gotta get a suite for about 10-12 people.  Any reccomendations?

Hard rock if you wanna wild out. But if you plan on really partying. Have a personal Dj in your suite, Hard rock dgaf. But if you want to be on the strip. PH TOWERS penthouse. 12 people to sleep in one room is overkill. If I was planning it. I say you all get regular rooms. At the hard rock And get one big suite with a personal DJ. Then you can invite more people. But my idea is geared more towards a party of 20+

I was in the same situation 2 years ago for my older brothers bachelor party. It was exactly 12 of us. Getting a suite is not good because you wont have enough beds to accommodate everyone, & on top of that price.
I ended up booking a huge house, with a massive pool, waterfall, bar inside the pool, etc....It was crazy and I paid around $1500 for 4 nights. Its probably cheaper now with LV struggling.

Word. Last year my other bro. had his bach. party down at the PH towers and had a nice 2brm suite which included a kitchen, living room, and two bathrooms. Just looking at other options, not really looking for a party in the suite itself. If anything we'll probably prefunk and drink in the room, other than that we'll be out and about in the clubs and what not.

The last 2 bachelor parties, we booked rooms at PH Towers.

In terms of value and bang for your buck, it really cant be beat. 12 people in the suite is OD, but you can comfortably get in 6 per 2bedroom suite. 8 if you are really pushing it.

The last B-party I was at we had a headcount of 20 and ended up just getting 2 of the 2 bed suites and one additional one bed suite. One suite ended up being the main meetup/hangout room, and it worked out great. Added bonus, each 2bed suite has a full kitchen. Some of the guys stopped by Costco on the way in and stocked up on snacks for late night eats. Bagel bites at 5am after coming back from the clubs piss drunk are a godsend.

Back
Top Bottom