VENDING MACHINE BUSINESS

anyone doing vending?

I have two jobs and looking for more extra residuals as a a third income

i got these two machines on offer up for $35 brand new.

i bought all the snacks from amazon and costco i can forsure make the cost of the snacks off one refill

plan on buying more machines just need to get into small businesses and post more ads on local craigslists to let me set up

SNACK-_TIME-_VM150-_B-_Vending-_Machine-_Table-_Top.jpg

Untitled.png

my first two machines are at a consignment store in chino hills, ca
unnamed.jpg

theres a few people doing it heavily on youtube cashing out, your pulling out like $200 -$300 every time you refill

Last edited:
How do you get stores to carry your vending machine and what's their cut? I wonder why they wouldn't do this themselves if it's that easy. Should be business 101 to them.

Is it worth it to go 50/50 with someone on this venture? I'd fund it but I'm too lazy to be re-upping snacks, b.

How do you get stores to carry your vending machine and what's their cut? I wonder why they wouldn't do this themselves if it's that easy. Should be business 101 to them.

Is it worth it to go 50/50 with someone on this venture? I'd fund it but I'm too lazy to be re-upping snacks, b.
if you know fam or friends with a small business thats an easy way in, im trying to avoid any cuts
a church or youth spot easy money
im going with the approach of ill have it in your business for free i do all the refilling
good for small spots with break rooms
theres so many vending machines on craigslist and offer up for the low practically free
theres money to be made out there

I work for a beverage distributor and specialize in the non alcoholic side, one of our accounts is someone who owns vending machines. Dude is making bank, he has over 200 vending machines and it’s gotten to a point where he has people working under him on routes filling them. Just to put it into perspective, the item we sell him is bang energy drink. He’s easily making 45 percent margin on this item, mostly because of the convenience of where they’re placed. People are lazy and would rather buy it right at the time than to wait and pick it up at a gas station or grocery store.

Can't knock the hustle but I never seen so many 1s outside a strip club lol. This some goofy **** but someone has to do it if you got the time and machine why not. If scaled properly could be some easy money.

Where i work this one dude has someold vending machines. I think he doesnt even give a percentage to the business. Some other peeps with way newer and doper vending machines about to take over and give a nice percentage to the business too.

Cant see how small business owners would want a vending machine without getting some kind of cut.

the guy that services our vending machines in the warehouse makes pretty good money. we do not take a cut from him. the machine barely takes up any space and workers enjoy the service.
he always rolls in with cases of soda and i would estimate about 300 cans or so. even though there's a supermarket up the block, people are willing to put in that $1 for conveinance. he always leaves the place with a fat stack of bills and a full bag of coins. i am pretty certain he buys the soda for a fraction of what he sells it for

there was also another guy that had a vending machine at my old job, but he moved/disappeared. we tried calling him to tell him to service the machine, but no response. we ended up cracking it open and taking the money that was left

i think most businesses dont even care to take a cut. if it really isnt taking up space and adds a value, why not? we use to joke around and tell him to put beer in the machine but he said laws wouldn't allow it and he would have to charge more :lol:

isnt a vending machine like 5k? its gon be a looooooooooong time until you start seeing some profit

I knew a dude who had 3 machines in an office building. Homie used to roll around in a pick up truck full of candy bars and sodas looking like a damn Costco lol. He also kept a ridiculous amount of dirty *** dollar bills in a little zipper purse thing and a pillow case full of quarters lol.

isnt a vending machine like 5k? its gon be a looooooooooong time until you start seeing some profit
depends on what machine
bruh check offer up and craigslist theres some good steals on there

those key masters that everyone has with the shoes in them make dough
8:50

Dude at my job has one of the $.25 ones. What ever vending company we use has 2 3-jar machines. He talked to HR, im assuming, and put one out so he has one right next to the vending company and put a sign on it that says employee owned.

I was like hold up, bruh cashing in off these $.25 handfuls of M&Ms, skittles, and sprees

Hmm. The quarter joint can't be that expensive. Might consider putting one in our leasing office. That key master joint is stacking some bread. Might look into it.

Wonder how you pay taxes on those.

this is so funny to me for some reason. Dudes posting vids of them throwing money around like Floyd mayweather. Flossing with bricks of 1's :lol:

Like, congrats! Income!

this is so funny to me for some reason. Dudes posting vids of them throwing money around like Floyd mayweather. Flossing with bricks of 1's :lol:

Like, congrats! Income!

What's there to laugh at? Guys showing you they can make a business out of doing anything. It's still their own business no matter how small it is

More threads like this is needed

What's there to laugh at? Guys showing you they can make a business out of doing anything. It's still their own business no matter how small it is

More threads like this is needed

i know people flipping shoes and clothes is their side hustle this one too easy

Back
Top Bottom