Venom Nike Zoom Kobe IV - REVEALED - FLA Location Updated

M

mazedowner

Via http://KixandtheCity.comKixandtheCity.com
Last week Kobe Bryant unveiled his latest signature shoe - the Zoom Kobe IV Cut to a worldwide audience. Tomorrow night against the Miami Heat, Kobe is set to debut the Zoom Kobe IV for the very first time on court. Kobe will be wearing a special "Venom" version of the shoe which was inspired by the incredibly quick and deadly venomous strike of the black mamba snake. In celebration of Kobe's court debut of the Zoom Kobe IV "Venom", Nike will sell limited pairs of the "Venom" in Miami and Los Angeles. Below is the location to where the shoes will be sold.
Foot Locker

BROWARD MALL

8000 WEST BROWARD BLVD

PLANTATION, FL 33388

954-236-0025

Los Angeles

House of Hoops by Foot Locker

Beverly Center

8500 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048

mkvxc6.jpg

MaZe

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!...I've wanted a black and purple based shoe...the orca's were nice...but with the gold on this...just amazing...now where are theybeing released and when is what i want to know

Pretty nice,
not worth the HOH madness if you ask me

and YBD, I was expecting something black/white or an all black (mamba) based color...
these are aiiight

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

ugly

Dude, you gotta come up with something more original. Thats like the 100th time you've said that in every single zoom kobe thread.

V1nsanity3 wrote:
Pretty nice,

and YBD, I was expecting something black/white or an all black (mamba) based color...
these are aiiight
i concur. nothing too rightous about that colorway...but i'm sure there'll be madness at the hoh.

YAWN!...I can't believe this is Kobes real sig shoe...

This looks like a regular low priced nike...NOTHING special at all

BOOOOO!!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

V1nsanity3 wrote:
Pretty nice,

these are aiiight
i concur. nothing too rightous about that colorway...but i'm sure there'll be madness at the hoh.

Yup, peeps have been camping since Monday.

KB24.com too boys. Very limited around only 100-200 unit.

Gradient toe box OK but the patent leather looking quarter panel is damn hot.

Back
Top Bottom