Vent: Whats Pissing You Off?

I think coming up in January is whats considered the most depressing day of the year. Has to do with family or debt accrued by the holidays, its January20-somehting, so i figured I'd make this post to help everyone. Family, Work, Relationships, Media, debt, whatever. Whats pissing you off, for me in oneway or another its all the above but i'm curious, whats reeeeeallly pissing you the *#%@ off

This girl.
mad.gif

i dont have any good playlists......need some for the gym for driving....
smh.gif

seriously this is a huge issue in my life right now.

also i gotta figure out what im doing for spring break and the summer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by black chiney

I've applied at too many places and I'm still unemployed

%#+@!!@ A. I even had an interview with a job I REALLY wanted and dude said I needed more experience. Where the %+#+ am i gonna get experience if no one hiresme? I can't even get my foot in the door though? $%*$$ aggrivating. patience left months ago

-being unemployed
-iffy family/friends
-temporarily living w/ family
-my bro just automatically putting me in his wedding without asking

my roommate stinky feet. hate walking in and the it smells like sweaty feet. I sprayed lysol on all his shoes. dudes with bad hygiene should die.
Ugly lesbians.
Cheap people.

high school...maybe I'm gonna regret it later but for now I'm ready to jet

this girl that sits next to me were i work is always complaining, she has the cold and needs to stay the F home but she still comes to work and she is alwaystrying to hold convo with me, i wish she would %#$*!!!

Back
Top Bottom