Very skinny dude marries obese gf of 5 years LMFAO

sick.gif
sick.gif
already posted but it's the thought that counts.

[table][tr][td]11-18-2008, 03:28 AM [/td] [td] #8 (permalink)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Estemachine

belt-red.gif

Red Belt

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Posts: 9,265[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Status:
user_offline.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[/td] [td]
Holly ****, I didn't know you could fit so many woman in one dress.

| [/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
.. That's mean..

How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great.

This was pretty funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great.

This was pretty funny.
laugh.gif

I never knew whales could lose their figure.

Back
Top Bottom