#veryrare Tupac phone convo with "Monster" Kody

Orignally saw this posted on another forum I'm apart of (KTT)

Dude really was a once in a generation person. Meant so much more than music

great listen

`````````````````

*CLIFFS*

Sanyika "Monster Kody" Shakur
This was me and Tupac's first conversation. This was October 18th 1995. i had just gotten out of Pelican a month before, and Pac had been out a couple of days. We did not know We were being recorded. My wife pressed record on the answering machine and unbeknown to either of us, caught some bomb *** history. Ya'll enjoy this, and check out Pac and how positive he was. This is Classic ****. It's Shakur thang.

They talk about the 94 shooting
How the rape case and shooting was connected
Kody liking Pacs song
Kody tryna get Pac to play him in the movie
Pacs idea for community work.
Chicago gangs tryna get Pac to ride with them.
Pac cursing out Chicago gangs and gettin in a shootout in the stadium.
Talks about when he shot the off duty cops
Maya Angelo was supposed to write a Tupac autobiography
Talks about Pac REFUSING to go into P.C. and guards being mad about that.
Ni****s in prison getting Pac knives, toiletries, everything the guards denied him.
A lot of real shiit

Last edited:
Pac was in population?
The phone call was simply flawless.
Of course 2pac talked about bangin on the east coast ...wow. I can imagine the energy of the 90s.

pimp.gif

Whoa. Always heard the end result of the milwaukee story, never what led to it or what it was about

Never been a huge pac fan but it's a real good listen.

you listen to sh*t like this and you have to keep reminding yourself that this dude has been gone for almost 20 years....

what a waste...

:smh:

This dude was only 25-26 at this time man... That plan to take it to get the hood involved in the government :lol:

This should be moved to General rather than just music because honestly he's speaking on several political subjects. (Not to mention more people will take notice in general)

This dude was only 25-26 at this time man... That plan to take it to get the hood involved in the government :lol:

It's crazy. He was younger than Drake, Kendrick and J Cole when he died. I remember one interview he was talking about blacks and Latinos having our own political party. He was on his way to doing some great things.

Last edited:
tough to listen to man....he had big dreams, so ambitious, and just lots of energy that was really geared toward a positive movement.  damn pac. :-(

It's crazy. He was younger than Drake, Kendrick and J Cole when he died. I remember one interview he was talking about blacks and Latinos having our own political party. He was on his way to doing some great things.

Yea i remember that interview was saying great things. Pac was never a perfect man but everytime he had one of these convos you knew that his heart was in the right place and he was a direct influence of the bpp and many of the same ideal just growing up in the new generation.

He had way too much going for himself.

"Me and Dre about to shoot a video called California love" smh Chills man just chills. I used to discredit pac for the banging & what not but
stuff like this helps you understand the situation a little more. Dude was just heavily influenced by the gang culture he was around, at the same time
I ask myself how could a person as intelligent as Pac feed into that culture knowing full well the evils of it. It seems as if he didn't have a choice, in order
for him to operate he had to be around Suge & the likes. Crazy interview man, good post OP

Back
Top Bottom