Veteran's Day Specials

I'm not by any means a veteran but kudos to OP for putting together the list. I know there's a lot of neglected vets right now, and they deserve better.

I'm not by any means a veteran but kudos to OP for putting together the list. I know there's a lot of neglected vets right now, and they deserve better.

POD
get as much free food today.....
first stop is subway for breakfast...
i'll post the final results today.
some more free eats

http://themilitarywallet.com/veterans-day-free-meals-and-discounts/

pimp.gif

Lowe's gives 10% everyday, not just Veterans Day. All you have to do is ask and provide some sort of documentation. I showed my DD214 and got 10% off all the material for my deck on my house. Saved some serious $$.

Lowe's gives 10% everyday, not just Veterans Day. All you have to do is ask and provide some sort of documentation. I showed my DD214 and got 10% off all the material for my deck on my house. Saved some serious $$.

saved some money on a speeding ticket today.

was doing 40 in a 25, luckily i was in uniform.

saved some money on a speeding ticket today.

was doing 40 in a 25, luckily i was in uniform.

Shun and you know the bad part, they still complaing like a mug. I respect them or whatever but you guys gotta be thankful to be alive and be praised in your home country shuns

Shun and you know the bad part, they still complaing like a mug. I respect them or whatever but you guys gotta be thankful to be alive and be praised in your home country shuns

Back
Top Bottom