VH1 BASKETBALL WIVES vol. We want prenup, we want prenup yea!

laugh.gif
@ the first comment.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Jomanna Kidd > that entire list

-The Juice
She did something to her face, and she's not that cute anymore. The women on the list are much cuter than her.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Not sure the purpose of posting that How Low video but I'd wife the 2nd chick just based on the fact that she has curly hair. I'm a sucker for that.
That's Dwight Howard's baby mother. She's a certified bopper from her days down at FAMU.

Dwight Howard won.
I thought the one in the black was Howards woman. In that case he WON.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Not sure the purpose of posting that How Low video but I'd wife the 2nd chick just based on the fact that she has curly hair. I'm a sucker for that.
That's Dwight Howard's baby mother. She's a certified bopper from her days down at FAMU.

Dwight Howard won.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nah, if she's willing to shake her *** for Clippers tickets, imagine if they was for a Laker game

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Jomanna Kidd > that entire list

-The Juice
Jkidd did something to her face, and she's not that cute anymore. The women on the list are much cuter than her.
fixed.

How is this Royce chick on this show? It looks like she has no real ties to a bball player, and is just a groupie who gets around.

Lmao!!!!!!@ walkers ex wife living better then him

matt barnes wife is so dumb. She really think he ant creeping

And I can see why that girl Traped d12, with that kind of dancing none of us could pass on hitting that

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Dwight Howard won.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nah, if she's willing to shake her *** for Clippers tickets, imagine if they was for a Laker game
roll.gif

All these gold-diggers looking for their 15 minutes of fame (with the exception of Barnes' girl)....if I was in the NBA the last thing I'd do is wife up some chick from the club.

PREACH!

Aside from Shaq ex wife, just a bunch of thirsty chicks looking for their 15min.
ALL these chicks thirsty Shaunie bein' the main one.  Homegirl is a boss player though...Shaq caught this chick buyin' her trainer a condo AND a whip, filed for divorce...she somehow convinces this cat not to divorce her only to flip the script file or divorce AND get one of his mistresses to sue him. 

Originally Posted by JinKazama

All these gold-diggers looking for their 15 minutes of fame (with the exception of Barnes' girl)....if I was in the NBA the last thing I'd do is wife up some chick from the club.

PREACH!

Aside from Shaq ex wife, just a bunch of thirsty chicks looking for their 15min.
ALL these chicks thirsty Shaunie bein' the main one.  Homegirl is a boss player though...Shaq caught this chick buyin' her trainer a condo AND a whip, filed for divorce...she somehow convinces this cat not to divorce her only to flip the script file or divorce AND get one of his mistresses to sue him. 

Damn! that's some slick #**#

Originally Posted by JinKazama

PREACH!

IMO, Shaunie and Shaq are two sides of the same coin. They are equal parts questionable on many levels, but Shaunie has come out of the divorce looking much better than Shaq.

Back
Top Bottom