VH1's Real Chance of Love Contestants

T0INE

formerly toine2983
[h2]Real Chance Of Love: Meet The Girls![/h2]

Below is your first close-up look at all 17 ladies who will compete for the hearts of Celebreality's favorite brothers, Chance and Real, on their upcoming spin-off of a spin-off (I Love New York) of a spin-off (Flavor of Love) of a spin-off (Strange Love) of a spin-off (The Surreal Life), Real Chance of Love (premiering Monday, Oct. 20 at 9/8c on VH1). Some more info on the show via its press release:
After getting dismissed by New York in I Love New York Real and Chance are in it to win it this time around. And they are being extremely cautious before they choose their queen of hearts. To prevent getting dealt another bad hand, these ladies will have to lay all their cards on the table to impress these two guys. They will compete in challenges designed to test for the qualities Real and Chance are looking for in a woman. Each week, two women will be eliminated until the final episode when the guys will ultimately decide who they want to take a real chance of love with.

In this 9-episode series, these two brothers are certainly wild but in very different ways. Chance is a charming player who gets himself into trouble with his explosive personality. Real is the perfect gentleman with a romantic side he isn't afraid to show. What these brothers are looking for in a woman is quite different, but in the end what the Stallionaires might want could be the same woman.

Drama as usual! We'll have more promo shots of Real and Chance, as well as some video clips from the premiere up in this space this week, but for now, check out the girls below…

Bay Bay Bay

Bubbles

Cali

Corn Fed

Harmony

Isha

Ki Ki

K.O.

Lusty

Meatball

Milf

Promo

Rabbit

Risky

Sexy Legs

So Hood

Stalker

Thoughts?

About time they get their own show, Chance is a real comedy dude.

" %$!@ these banana trees!! "

roll.gif
roll.gif

I think i hired promo before to do a promo....I think she is from somewhere in chicago.....good for her......get that money!!!!

I'm so thankful that the contestants aren't tight. I would hate sumtin' serious. Both of em are marks. Word to Cali lingo.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom