VI APPRECIATION!!!! UPDATE

Underrated color way.

6khk7s5.jpg

VI's are the GOAT. OG black infrared VI's are the only Jordans I clearly remember having when I was a young. I remember crying my#+@# off because mymom threw them in the trash when I beat them to death
tired.gif

man my favorite jordan i was born in 1989 so i didnt know mutch about them alot of my friends older brothers use to tell us a bout old jordans. i need a pairin a size 11 badly.

after seeing these pics I HAVE to take out money from the stash for a pair of VI's ...

Wow i dont have many pairs of VI's but its time for me to get my collection up. I mean infrareds are a grail of mine

ogmj23 That's why I revived this thread, to see stuff like that!!! Sick
pimp.gif

sonofair23 Dope as well, even though I have all of those VI's I still like tolook at every one else's. I wish I had a pair of those O.G. carmines you guys have though. I luv my CDP carmines, but nothing like the "NIKEAIR"
glasses.gif

Man seeing all these 6s really do help me appreciate my "september blues" (as I like to call them) alot more. I also believe it's a pair whichis very underrated.

^i agree with ya
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

the patent leather makes em look terrible and that boy scouts of america/new orleans saints brand on the toe box is disgusting imo

and yeah those SPORT blues are one of my grails..

Back
Top Bottom