VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

whats the deal with that dumb stitching on the toe
It's to screw over the minority that will be copping just to customize.....as if the patent leather wasn't enough!

what in the hell is that ugly logo on the toe? that killed it. i was gonna customized this shoe, i think not.

These should be called the GPO 08

Wouldnt have been that bad if they werent patent and that ugly design wasnt on the toebaox. SMH

take off the patent and the design and these become a nice summer shoe.

on another note...... "gay pride" vi's? it's funny i think of gay pride when i see some of the clothes in the wdywt/post ya pic threads.
tired.gif

Are these limited? I would think so since we are not gonna have 10 colorways of the VIs. What's the status on these?

those look crazy. what the hell is that stitching on the toe for? ******s. ruined a perfectly good shoe

Hey whats up NT. Im new on here, but the 6's are must cop for me seeing how there's not too many 6's that come out anyway.

all the undercover brothers will be rocking these hard body. carmines are the only 6's i should see this year

sad 2 say but, all the hype beast aroun' my way will make these sell out like an air jordan....well nvm that.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I never thought I'd see the day where they'd give a VI the variant treatment...

Tell me about it....well im glad im not buying anything beside 2 packages this year....AND THAN ITS A WRAP!!!

roll.gif
@ JB

Back
Top Bottom