VI SPORT blue samples???

Originally Posted by short MI

ITS SPORT BLUE!!!
YES IM MAD

True story. I am too. "September blue" just sounds odd. Sport blue makes more sense because the color ia "sport royal" like the 2006retro 5s

or sport royal from the XVII+. They had sport blue on the sole.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

This should end the sept/sport blue discussion....

exactly what i was referring to, thanks for posting, SPORT BLUE FTW!

Credit goes to PVD24 from iss for originally posting that pic. She found her old catalogue during a clean up and scanned the pics.

I then posted it on NT when this argument came up again under my old NT name.

Although I do realize the actual name of the colorway is "Sport Blue" I just happend to like September Blue better due to the fact that it soundsmore fluently and I also happend to own a pair, so i guess I have the right to call them however I please.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bjvig414

those sport/september blue's with the blue laces are straight fire

My man... do you not see the scan of the original Nike catelog that clearly says SPORT blue?

The "debate" is over. It's ok to say Sport Blue!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by jamergrady

whats the different between september blue and sport blue

no difference I think it was the way they abbreviated it on the box some people think its SePTember blue some think its SPorT blue...correct me if i am wrong

thats right. and Many still call em September Blue, im still gonna call em September Blue
laugh.gif
September blue sounds better. Screw you guys.

Originally Posted by indohan

iBank sounds better than iBlink.
word. I'll still call them september blues and zI assure you, thew world will keep spinning.

I got the OG sport blues on sale at Copelands for $70. Then, like an idiot, I wore them to work till they were beat.

This post really shows that JB gave us the weakest of the OG VI colors with the VI/XVII pack. The carmines can't hold a candle to any of the other OGVI's. My ranking of the VI's is:

1) black/infrared
2)White/infrared
3)White/Sport blue
4)White/maroon
5)white/carmine

The retro carmines were an easy pass due to the high Minimum cost of obtaining them ($300-400). I got my black/infrareds and midnight navys ($90 on sale atNiketown) retros, so I can hunker down and wait for the new JB regime to re-issue the sport blues and white/infrareds with Nike Air on the heel.

Back
Top Bottom