Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this but I dont mind those cherry picked examples being used when ppl want to go off and call Nick Cannon antisemitic (also Ice Cube and SJax now?) and completely write him off.
Nick Cannon said something anti semitic, he even acknowledged and apologized for it. He may or may not be truly hostile toward Jewish people, but he clearly crossed the line. Now people can argue the heat he is getting is disportionaly to what a white person would get if they want.

Cube outchea spewing nonsense constantly, Stephen Jackson outchea doubling and tripling down on his ignorance. How can I take issue with those two getting those labels when they are repeat offenders and unapologetic

Like what do we call white people that say something racist, then says another thing racist, then doubles down on the racist comment, claims not to be racist yet repeats a racist argument? We call them not racist?

The so called "Jewish Question" is a anti semitic conspiracy theory that white nationalist peddle. Those dudes words are theirs and theirs only, they don't speak for all black people, no one made them spokesmen. They need to do better, and other black folk need to be cautious about the arguments they make in their defense. Folk can criticize as what they see as a disproportionate reaction, but I don't think they should be trying to give credence to those dudes clearly problematic rhetoric.

Last edited:
Nick Cannon said something anti semitic, he even acknowledged and apologized for it. He may or may not be one, but he clearly crossed the line. Now people can argue the heat he is getting is disportionaly to what a white person would get if they want.
In this situation, I find it totally fine.if someone wants to use those examples to ppl trying to label Nick Cannon as an antisemite.

Cube outchea spewing nonsense constantly, Stephen Jackson outchea doubling and tripling down on his ignorance. How can I take issue with those two getting those labels when they are repeat offenders and unapologetic.
I'm still missing out on what ignorance Stephen has doubled down on.

Cube to me has remained consistent on this topic.

Last edited:
In this situation, I find it totally fine.if someone wants to use those examples to ppl trying to label Nick Cannon as an antisemite.

To me this is not one to one equivalency.

IMO, using examples of Cannon being anti semitic to label him an anti semite, is not the same as using examples of some Jewish people being complicit in white supremacy to label millions of people.

I'm still missing out on what ignorance Stephen has doubled down on.

Cube to me as remained consistent on this topic.
Stephen Jackson has been doubling down on his defense of DeSean Jackson. Even after DeSean admitted he was wilding.

Ice Cube has consistently wildin. Dude was posting nonsense on Twitter....
https://www.billboard.com/articles/...cized-anti-semitic-images-conspiracy-theories

When Kareem calling him out recently, his response was they paid him to do that...

I recently learned (yesterday to be exact :lol: ) that the only reason there are so many Jewish people in banking is because that's one of the only jobs they allowed them to have back in the day.

Everything goes back to you know who discriminating against people they deem beneath them.
At least they allowed em to do that
Black folks learning to read was a death sentence

To me this is not one to one equivalency.
You're right. That's not.

IMO, using examples of Cannon being anti semitic to label him an anti semite, is not the same as using examples of some Jewish people being complicit in white supremacy to label millions of people.
I'm talking about using those cherry picked examples for ppl wanting to label Nick an antisemite just to show how ppl can runaway with labeling an entire group pf ppl one thing.

He's already apologized but my bigger problem is how quick the Viacom decision went down, this unnecessary dragging where dudes gotta go to Hebrew youth centers and Holocaust memorials just for him to still be cancelled.

So I dont mind it that some may want to pull the curtain back on a few super racist and impactful Jewish ppl

Stephen Jackson has been doubling down on his defense of DeSean Jackson. Even after DeSean admitted he was wilding.
Yeah but his defense was never DeSean was right for using that quote or anything like that.

Ice Cube has consistently wildin. Dude was posting nonsense on Twitter....
https://www.billboard.com/articles/...cized-anti-semitic-images-conspiracy-theories

When Kareem calling him out recently, his response was they paid him to do that...

That's a metaphorical jab :lol:

I think we all know Cube's history so he's coming from a place where he got screwed and has been cautious/salty about it since.

Last edited:
At least they allowed em to do that
Black folks learning to read was a death sentence

I wasn't comparing that to what happened to our people.

I just find it funny that white folks back then didn't see the money in those industries so they let Jewish people rock but present day they're mad but ignore that it was their ancestors fault.

It would be great if real American/world history was taught in schools but then people would be too smart.

You're right. That's not.

I'm talking about using those cherry picked examples for ppl wanting to label Nick an antisemite just to show how ppl can runaway with labeling an entire group pf ppl one thing.

He's already apologized but my bigger problem is how quick the Viacom decision went down, this unnecessary dragging where dudes gotta go to Hebrew youth centers and Holocaust memorials just for them to still be cancelled.

So I dont mind it that some may want to pull the curtain back on a few super racist and impactful Jewish ppl

Yeah but his defense was never DeSean was right for using that quote or anything like that.

That's a metaphorical jab :lol:

I think we all know Cube's history so he's coming from a place where he got screwed and has been cautious/salty about it since.
-Roseanne Barr, who is Jewish, made a vile joke about a black woman. She was fired from her highly rated show within hours of it blowing up.

I am not surprised Nick got clipped so quick. He is not that big of a star that Viacom would want to hold onto him through this.

And like I said in a previous post, pointing to some bad actors on within the Jewish community is not really a good comeback. People want Nick to answer for his actions. The Jewish community as a whole does not have to answer for those bad actors. It is an attempt to give credence to those dude words, but fails at doing that.

-Stephen Jackson went on CNN and said that he should of used other words because he doesn't hate anyone, he said **** Hitler, but let us remember he said DeSean was telling the truth....

No matter if DeSean posted that message in a different way, it was still an anti semitic conspiracy theory that he posted. Rewording something doesn't lessen the offense if you are trying to drive home the same point. Seems Stephen doesn't realize he is still stepping in it.

-Famb being salty about past **** done to you is not a reasonable excuse for buffoonery. It is like a white lady saying they were mugged by a black guy one time, so that's why they litter their FB with right wing racist nonsense. Cube been wildin.

-Roseanne Barr, who is Jewish, made a vile joke about a black woman. She was fired from her highly rated show within hours of it blowing up.

I am not surprised Nick got clipped so quick. He is not that big of a star that Viacom would want to hold onto him through this.

And like I said in a previous post, pointing to some bad actors on within the Jewish community is not really a good comeback. People want Nick to answer for his actions. The Jewish community as a whole does not have to answer for those bad actors. It is an attempt to give credence to those dude words, but fails at doing that.

-Stephen Jackson went on CNN and said that he should of used other words because he doesn't hate anyone, he said **** Hitler, but let us remember he said DeSean was telling the truth....

No matter if DeSean posted that message in a different way, it was still an anti semitic conspiracy theory that he posted. Rewording something doesn't lessen the offense if you are trying to drive home the same point. Seems Stephen doesn't realize he is still stepping in it.

-Famb being salty about past **** done to you is not a reasonable excuse for buffoonery. It is like a white lady saying they were mugged by a black guy one time, so that's why they litter their FB with right wing racist nonsense. Cube been wildin.

lol i really wish we could find a way to get Stephen Jackson to step away from this...everything related to this has been cringeworthy

I just find it funny that white folks back then didn't see the money in those industries so they let Jewish people rock but present day they're mad but ignore that it was their ancestors fault.

It would be great if real American/world history was taught in schools but then people would be too smart.

i thought they didn't do it because of religious reasons?

I want to get this straight, you are coming from the position of equality for all, correct?

Are you suggesting that White Jews do not benefit through white supremacy, especially in places like NYC?

It's a historic fact that Jewish people have been complicit in white supremacy. Jewish people have been heavily involved in pushing stereotypes and systematically going against black people. Black people have no system where we have done this and that to Jewish people.

I said this in another thread, white people are always tryna put some "black people are anti ____" to help them deal with their white guilt. They realized that "reverse racism" BS don't work so they try to push "black people are homophobic" "black people are anti-Semitic". We don't break white people up in groups and single out one because all those groups participate in white supremacy.

It's a historic fact that Jewish people have been complicit in white supremacy. Jewish people have been heavily involved in pushing stereotypes and systematically going against black people. Black people have no system where we have done this and that to Jewish people.

I said this in another thread, white people are always tryna put some "black people are anti ____" to help them deal with their white guilt. They realized that "reverse racism" BS don't work so they try to push "black people are homophobic" "black people are anti-Semitic". We don't break white people up in groups and single out one because all those groups participate in white supremacy.
White Jews were allowed to be White in NYC, waaaaaayyyyyy before they were allowed to be white anywhere else. Anyone who knows the history of NYC, knows this. Meyer Lansky like a mofo.

White Jews were allowed to be White in NYC, waaaaaayyyyyy before they were allowed to be white anywhere else. Anyone who knows the history of NYC, knows this. Meyer Lansky like a mofo.

Right and we know Italians, jews, Irish they were looked down on and went through stuff, Jewish people went through something horrible but when they to try come to black people like "you guys are anti this and that and we need to teach our history!!" :lol:

Like ok let's talk about all your history. How a big portion of your history is anti-black people and it still goes on today.

White Supremacy is, in its essence, an exercise in rewriting history and spreading a revised version of it through propaganda. It is an exercise that has spawned multiple centuries, and the best remedy against it has always been and will continue to be knowledge of history.

To give you an example: the British who discovered the ruins of Great Zimbabwe couldn't believe that Africans were able to build something that would decay to look like Stonehenge, and yet, those granite walls were there, standing tall in front of them in Southern Africa. For many years, they claimed that it must have been the work of Arabs, Indians who crossed the Indian Ocean, or people from Egypt/Mesopotamia. They denied that they could have been made by Africans until archaeological searches found artifacts that were closely related to pottery and weapons made by some ethnic groups surrounding the site.

They've been doing it since the day they realized they needed to find a way to justify the enslavement of Africans, and it is getting harder for WS to convincingly push their BS now that anybody can record events around them.

She was wild n out way before that.

And like I said in a previous post, pointing to some bad actors on within the Jewish community is not really a good comeback. People want Nick to answer for his actions.
He did though. I feel like they asking for more than that just to keep ****ting on him and then thats why I said its okay to bring in these other (cherry picked) points.

Its not just being salty. Cube is very aware and is on that I didn't forget steez.

What happened to Cube was way more and worse than a mugging. Especially when you consider where he's coming from and where systematic and institutionalized racism has put him in.

My thing is with these comparisons of racism towards black ppl and antisemitism is they're not equal. They're not coming from the same place.

I don't believe these (some or at least the ppl we're talking about) black ppl are preaching or perpetuating hate towards Jewish ppl. I don't believe they hate Jewish ppl. I dont believe they're antisemitic. Now leave some leeway for some ****-ups and mistakes and I feel we could get to the core of what most are saying.

The racism towards black ppl historically, the origin of it is unprovoked. You got those who believe it ignorantly on some religious/racial purity/race war tip, truly see us as subhuman or property and then you got those that just saw free labor and took advantage. Due to the history of that racism and it becoming systemic Jewish ppl have benefitted from that. So today I can get some black ppl speaking up and saying this is how they were getting over on us due to this and that. Thing is then Jewish ppl are feeling a way and labeling it all antisemitism.

Theres a legitimate beef there is what I'm saying. Its not on some pure goofy Jewish ppl control everything and are working to oppress us type rhetoric or conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Right and we know Italians, jews, Irish they were looked down on and went through stuff, Jewish people went through something horrible but when they to try come to black people like "you guys are anti this and that and we need to teach our history!!" :lol:

Like ok let's talk about all your history. How a big portion of your history is anti-black people and it still goes on today.
The mob was so anti Black, and REMAINS anti Black to this day. Ask any white jew about how he feels about Meyer Lansky, especially those in NYC, and I can guarantee that a sly smirk will come across their faces, with them saying, yeah, he was one of us!

The closest thing that Black people have ever had to the mob, WAS the Nation Of Islam. The so called Black mob had to answer to the Italians, up until crack came about. However, The Nation Of Islam answered to no one white, and that is why they are held in such high regard by many Black people.

When the Adam Clayton Powell state office was being built in Harlem, the mob had to DEAL with the NOI in order to do their illegal construction.

Lansky and his crew were not about the uplifting of Black people, and when he went down to Cuba? They carried much of the same segregationist policies against the Black Cubans, that were being held back in the United States. This was one of the reasons that Castro used as motivation for his rebellion. This story is detailed in the book Havana Nocturne. A great read.

I see a lot of black NTers in here allowing non black NTers sway them into thinking Nick was wrong.

Where food doesn’t grow, you gotta kill to survive. Animals!

I was part of the "Nick was wrong" camp to begin with🙋🏿‍♂️. Apparently Nick himself is part of the "Nick was wrong" camp as well

Reactions: OTG

'Cause the ***** wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright

The most obnoxious and pretentious part of the Kid crowd is that they think using more, bigger words means you're smart. Nick's apology could have literally been four sentences but he rambles on with a bunch of word salad for a page and a half. It feels like he's riding an essay with a word minimum. Kyrie Irving does the same thing.

115825517_1673581729467621_1004633046252599205_o.jpg

Where do the Jewish people come from? This is a question that anthopologists, historians and theologists have studied for millennia.

According to mythology, the Judaeans descended from three patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who are buried in the Cave of the Patriarchs (Cave of Machpelah) in Hebron – a Palestinian city and world heritage site located in the southern West Bank, 19 miles south of Jerusalem.

Buried alongside them are said to be Adam and Eve and the four Matriarchs – Sara, Rebecca and Leah. The cave has never been excavated, but on top of it is a relatively modern building (mid first-century), which Herod the Great built – likely to honour his ancestors.

For a more scientific take on the Jewish origin debate, recent DNA analysis of Ashkenazic Jews – a Jewish ethnic group – revealed that their maternal line is European. It has also been found that their DNA only has 3% ancient ancestry which links them with the Eastern Mediterranean (also known as the Middle East) – namely Israel, Lebanon, parts of Syria, and western Jordan. This is the part of the world Jewish people are said to have originally come from – according to the Old Testament. But 3% is a minuscule amount, and similar to what modern Europeans as a whole share with Neanderthals. So given that the genetic ancestry link is so low, Ashkenazic Jews’ most recent ancestors must be from elsewhere.

Not one, but many tribes
To understand why this is the case, we need to go back in time, to look at where these other ancestors came from. It starts in Persia (modern-day Iran) during the sixth century. This is where most of the world’s Jews were living at this time.

The tolerance of the Persians encouraged the Jews to adopt Persian names, words, traditions, and religious practices, and climb up the social ladder gaining a monopoly on trade. They also converted other people who were living along the Black Sea, to their Jewish faith. This helped to expand their global network.

Among these converts were the Alans (Iranian nomadic pastoral people), Greeks, and Slavs who resided along the southern shores of the Black Sea. Upon conversion, they translated the Old Testament into Greek, built synagogues, and continued expanding the Jewish trade network.

DNA of Yiddish speakers could have originated from four ancient villages in northwest Turkey. Author provided

These Jews adopted the name Ashkenaz, and the DNA of Ashkenazic Jews can be traced to “Ancient Ashkenaz” – an intersection of trade routes in eastern Turkey.

The rise of the Ashina
We now know that at the time these Jews adopted the name Ashkenaz, they also acquired unique Asian mutations on their Y chromosome. This is where another important group of people in our story come into play – and they are called the Gok-Turks.

During the sixth century, these nomadic people were ruled by a Siberian Turkic tribe called the Ashina. They were forced by the Chinese Tang Empire – who were in power in China at the time – to migrate westwards toward the Black Sea.

Thanks to their organisational and military skills, the Ashina united many tribes in this area – and a new empire called the “Khazar Khaganate” was born. Offering freedom of worship and taxing trade, these people quickly rose to power.

Orthodox Jews pray at the ancient cemetery of Safed, Israel. Shutterstock

The Asian group of these DNA mutations, found in Ashkenazic Jews, likely originated from the Ashina elite and other Khazar clans, who converted from Shamanism to Judaism. This means that the Ashina and core Khazar clans were absorbed by the Ashkenazic Jews.

It was also around this time that the Jewish elite adopted many Slavic customs. And based on my previous research, I would suggest that Yiddish was developed as a secret language to assist in trade.

The next chapter
What happened next was that the Jewish empire began to collapse. By the tenth century, the Jews on the Black Sea migrated to Ukraine and Italy. Yiddish became the lingua franca of these Ashkenazic Jews and absorbed German words while maintaining the Slavic grammar. And as global trade moved to the hands of the Italians, Dutch and English, the Jews were pushed aside.

What this all shows is that by using modern genetic technology – that enables scientists to track the past of modern-day people – a new appreciation for Jewish ancestry can be discovered.

It has meant a greater understanding of the journeys these people took to arrive in Europe. It has also allowed for increased knowledge as to the significant role the Ashina and the Khazar clans – from which some of the real Jewish patriarchs actually came from – played.

I see a lot of black NTers in here allowing non black NTers sway them into thinking Nick was wrong.

Where food doesn’t grow, you gotta kill to survive. Animals!

I never thought Nick was right. Dude went full blown "We wuz Kangz" with the tinfoil hat. Now all those people's are out of jobs because Nick bought books from some guy selling incense and oils. You can be corny and woke. Nick is a prime example. How you gonna call white people inferior and have mulatto children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom