Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed, means both. When we say white and black we are not talking pigmentation, we are talking experience....And human beings aren't red or blue.....

Rachel Dolezal wasn't mixed, so........

The reason why the whole mixed thing came about, was to set a bar so that people can move away from being BLACK. The reward was to assimilate into white society, as the worst thing a white person could call you besides the Nword, was to call you a Black African. It was supposedly uncivilized, inhuman to be designated as such, thus being mixed supposedly was the thing that made you closer to white, but still the Nword. CALLING SOMEONE MIXED, IS NOT A COMPLIMENT.

Mixed, means both. When we say white and black we are not talking pigmentation, we are talking experience....And human beings aren't red or blue.....
Mixed does not mean both. Cuz obviously one can be mixed with much more than two experiences.

Also if we're talking experience then its even more bull ****.

There have been millions of mixed ppl that have had no familiarity with the white experience.

The colors white and brown make a lighter brown. Its still brown.

Rachel Dolezal wasn't mixed, so........
***** you just said ppl should think of themselves as they are not as how society views them.

That's goes directly in line with Rachel's thinking and reasoning for putting on the charade of being black.

my commentary is strictly speaking on what someones background is vs what they are perceived. (not what they make up) that is an entirely different debate.

If an individual was raised by a white mom and black dad how can you say that they can't identify as both white and black? When individuals are 'mixed' with Italian, Hungarian, and French people don't say, oh youre nothing. They acknowledge the experiences and traditions that come from those different histories.

marikomorose marikomorose brought up a good (prob rare) example in regards to logic. Blue eyes & look white af I think it could be easily argued that the rest of the world would see & treat him as a white man

my commentary is strictly speaking on what someones background is vs what they are perceived. (not what they make up) that is an entirely different debate.

If an individual was raised by a white mom and black dad how can you say that they can't identify as both white and black? When individuals are 'mixed' with Italian, Hungarian, and French people don't say, oh youre nothing. They acknowledge the experiences and traditions that come from those different histories.
Cuz unfortunately being black is not the same thing as being French.

These comparisons arent equal even in your examples.

Cuz white ppl dont simply identify as just white.

And again your argument doesn't even stick to your assertion that your commentary is strictly about someone's background.

Being raised by by a specific race has nothing to do with your background and what you identify as. There are black children adopted by white ppl all the time. They can not identify as white.

So bringing up who raised you doesn't even matter.

8ce32d10294839c4da6ac27a9ae77779.gif

Mixed people are black AND white.
Most Black ppl in the America's are mixed w/ white, and have at least one white great-great-great grandparent.

Those half black ppl in Europe definitely know that they're Black b/c they get treated like it. If anything they get treated worse over there than here. Not a good example. Not sure if you're aware, Black futbol players still get bananas thrown at them along w/ ofter things.

Anyway, in the video below both of those news ladies r black. The one in black is half black, and judging buy how the lady in pink is talking both of her parents are black. The Biracial lady looks blacker than the "full" Black lady. She's even darker. Half Black ppl r black man :lol::

Ireland VIdeo:

As far as the social construct goes, there is no mixed race.
The social construct itself is flawed because it uses skin color to indicate race, and race to indicate culture when the reality is that skin color, culture, and race are marginally related.
In many African cultures (I would even say most of them), when a woman marries someone from a different ethnic background, she automatically adopts her husband's culture as her own and becomes part of his family. This traditional expectation applies regardless of the background of the wife.
(Note the title of her second book, "The Wisdom of my Village")
In Tuareg culture, it's the opposite: the man "abandons" his family to live with the woman's.

The idea that blood = culture is directly related to the ideology of blood purity, which is the foundation of white supremacy.

facebook.jpg

I saw this getting passed around on an 'African Diaspora' Facebook page and it genuinely made me sad. This image of the exaggerated Jewish guy wringing his hands was literally made by white supremacists who hate EVERYONE else. Downing Jewish people isn't progress for Black people. We've come full circle now that Black people are passing around white supremacist propaganda. The people who originated this image are not your friends. Please watch who you align yourself with

We can't criticize anyone without backlash, not white supremacists (see the President), not even the cops that are killing us (blue lives matter!). Makes no sense this new focus and distraction when the obvious enemy here is white supremacy and systemic oppression. I'm willing to bet if you dig deep enough the same people trying to give this wheels are the same ones who tried to hide anti-immigration behind reparations. Bad actors taking advantage of the soft brained in the era of misinformation.

facebook.jpg

I saw this getting passed around on an 'African Diaspora' Facebook page and it genuinely made me sad. This image of the exaggerated Jewish guy wringing his hands was literally made by white supremacists who hate EVERYONE else. Downing Jewish people isn't progress for Black people. We've come full circle now that Black people are passing around white supremacist propaganda. The people who originated this image are not your friends. Please watch who you align yourself with

Would you feel the same way if it were a caricature of a "white" person?

Would you feel the same way if it were a caricature of a "white" person?

It would depend on the intent and the source. If its honestly meant in jest, I wouldn't mind. This image (known as the Happy Merchant) was specifically made by white supremacists to spread their hateful views. ADL has an article about it link

I think we all know why white supremacists take issue with jews. First off, white supremacist groups are notoriously christian, and they do think that the jews killed jesus. Not only that, they do not dig the fact that jews do not accept jesus as their lord and savior. They all still serve yaweh, but the jews bypass jesus, not following the rules that christians seemingly abide by. The fact that white jews have placed themselves as what a jew supposedly looks like, making the racial claim, gives this whole thing a comical twist. Ask a white supremacist what a jew looks like? He’ll point to someone white, never even knowing where east africa actually is.

The reruns are back on, so that should be a good thing for him :lol: when this first happened, I saw there was a Wild N Out marathon on on the guide, and when you turned to it, it was Ridiculousness :rofl:

what is the obsession w/ blacks & post colonial africa abrahamic religions? surely those weren't the practices before this, so why not revert back to that if you choose to be religious? why y'all so bent on latching yourselves to that european ****?

We all know by now all Abrahamic religions were founded in Kemet tho right?
"Hotep" is a quirky moniker but the knowledge and science is built on a solid foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom