Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

nerd.gif
thx bruh i need that 10.5
smokin.gif
I was surprised 10.5 went out so fast.  I picked mine up from EB.

Easy cop this morning from JJ ....I was the only person there. Had to check out a bunch of pairs Bc of horrendous glue stains smh

Easy cop this morning from JJ ....I was the only person there. Had to check out a bunch of pairs Bc of horrendous glue stains smh
same with me.  had to go thru 6 pairs between two stores to find a "decent" pair.  most pairs had glue stains on the straps or either black dots/particles on the toe box

to those that ordered online, hopefully your pairs come in clean

This. My local JJ didn't even have them out and had to check that today was the release date. Luckily the first pair they brought out for me was straight quality wise. I didn't expect the sites to sell out so quickly.

im surprised at quick these went, but not at the same time. I cant judge the hype on this shoe at all, but im glad to have all 4 pairs. I remember first seeing these pics released and I thought theyd never be coming out.

I'm hoping these are still around at the end of the month, after all these JB drops happen. If they are, I'll get them then.

Just came back from Lenox mall in atlanta and raw blues are chilling in some stores.

Decided to cop the Rush Blues instead of the WC4s. The more I thought about it, paying 220+ for retros just isn't worth it.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised they sold out so fast online. With all those people salty regarding the Just Don Jordan 2 release, many were thinking of getting these to fill that void of the blue joints. Glad most people who really wanted them got them today!

Back
Top Bottom