Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Blue Cruzs $75 shipped
nthat.gif

looking for a Size 11 in these for a decent price...i just cant see myself paying 300 for these knowing they went for 60 :-(

looking for a Size 11 in these for a decent price...i just cant see myself paying 300 for these knowing they went for 60 :-(
All of this....... I was watching them on ebay, i look today and the bids are over 220+ at that point im out.... Im good with my set missing the reds, the grays will be had soon

All of this....... I was watching them on ebay, i look today and the bids are over 220+ at that point im out.... Im good with my set missing the reds, the grays will be had soon
Sad that it had to come to that.  I had a chance to buy a sz. 11.5 and a 12 for $125 a piece.  I bought the 11.5 and let someone else get the sz 12 because I didn't want to hoard.  I would usually buy that right up but really was hoping that it went to someone who wanted to complete the set too. 

Hallo, First i wanna say i am a new member here. Second i wanna say the shoes are very pretty, but just the strap makes it a kids shoe....

The colors and model are pretty

Have a good summer

bye

I just moved to Fairfax, VA and I have no idea where Ross or Marshalls is at lol. So, I probably will miss out on the All-Reds lol

honestly i think the strap makes this shoe. i've looked at this shoe without the strap by pulling it back and they don't look as good. i don't think it would catch my eye without it. it would be like the nike air entertrainer

Back
Top Bottom