Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Damn I wanted the reds so bad! I saw the blue's for like $39.99 in a store I had to do a double take. I should have waited to cop them. I paid retail for the rush blues thinking if I waited they would sell out.

Damn y'all are lucky out here in Canada most are still retail maybe 30 bucks off but not much at footlocker still

I cannot justify grabbing the black for more then 30 :lol:. Dont really like them tbh but those and reds are only pairs I dont have. If I ever come across reds in a 12-13 for decent Ill grab the blacks.

I'm talking about the midsole, they all have white midsoles except the all red (never officially released) and the rush blue. Nike could have switched it up on a few pairs at least. All black would be dope. I'm sure Nike is done with this model because these last two colors BOMBED. They're everywhere and websites still have all sizes.

I'm talking about the midsole, they all have white midsoles except the all red (never officially released) and the rush blue. Nike could have switched it up on a few pairs at least. All black would be dope. I'm sure Nike is done with this model because these last two colors BOMBED. They're everywhere and websites still have all sizes.

The grey pair has a black midsole

I definitely would've been keen to grab an all-black pair.

You right, Wolf Grey has the black midsole but it has the white outsole and other parts are white. My point is they could have done so much more instead of the same colors over and over.

You right, Wolf Grey has the black midsole but it has the white outsole and other parts are white. My point is they could have done so much more instead of the same colors over and over.

I def agree. These are a bit different tho. Seems like Nike did an unofficial pack where they dropped the same colors across a few shoes.

The Cruz, uptempo 97, and the other uptempos at the min.

Son of a, thought they were done. I like those but they don't look that different. Almost a Bone/Haystack combo in one. I like them. $50 or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are nice but I wished they would use better suede on these. The hays being the exception. Blues mikes blacks bones all have questionable suede.

Back
Top Bottom