Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I'll make the rounds this weekend, to see if these are releasing in any local stores. That launch locator has let me down, one to many times

@instagram  Lol I'm a Giants fan. I'm just saying that all the Cowboys fans I know are MIA or on suicide watch.

I'm actually surprised that there are division rival fans in here, but it's all good. We can all wear our Air Cruz sneakers together and celebrate a Giants SB victory.

Last edited:

@instagram  Lol I'm a Giants fan. I'm just saying that all the Cowboys fans I know are MIA or on suicide watch.

I'm actually surprised that there are division rival fans in here, but it's all good. We can all wear our Air Cruz sneakers together and celebrate a Giants SB victory.
My Man!!!!!

Are they making a cleat version for him to wear in games or does it not matter since he wouldn't be able to wear them anyway?

Are they making a cleat version for him to wear in games or does it not matter since he wouldn't be able to wear them anyway?
according to some people in this thread he should retire and spend his time on da red carpet

Based on what he said on his show I don't believe so. There just suppose to be a casual NSW shoe. He said you can train in the shoe if you like but that's not what there meant for. His words.

im beyond ready. i just hope nike doesnt start churning out colorways like their bball signature shoes, leave my wallet some breathing room and stick with the initial 4 :lol:

Last edited:
These arent releasing as heavy as i thought they would according to the various launch locators from FTL, Champs, and Footaction...

Just waiting till January for black infared pairs r.i.p.my pops tribute those are the only pairs that appeal to me besides cement joints....

surprised my tiny local ftl is getting these and then doing a fcfs which they never do. Hmmmm what to do...

Back
Top Bottom