Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

The grey pair would be a top 3 shoe for me if it was all suede. They dropped the ball on that imo. Still love em though. I cant wait to wear. I told my mom they could be a Christmas gift from them so she's holding them until then :lol:

I think the grey pair is nice but they could have tweaked a few things and it would have made them so much nicer. I'm assuming they didn't do the red swoosh since the beige joints already have it.

You should probably just wait a few weeks and check the thread. I'm sure there will be a restock posted in here.

Last edited:
Remember a year or 2 back when they had the loyal customer thing and gave out 25 and 50% off codes. Now that was nice

The grey pair would be a top 3 shoe for me if it was all suede. They dropped the ball on that imo. Still love em though. I cant wait to wear. I told my mom they could be a Christmas gift from them so she's holding them until then
laugh.gif
Yeah, if they really were all suede, that would be nice.
What were they thinking not making the swoosh red? Huge oversight imo. Other than that these things are fire. They might edge out the wheats for me by a little bit.
I wonder if the swoosh can be dyed?

Won't see my pair till tomorrow. Had the shoes delivered to my parent's address and left 5 minutes before UPS delivered. SMH.

I had purchased the Grey's from JJ a couple weeks ago when they sold them online. Just like a lot of you on here, I was not impressed when I saw them in hand. The pics floating around before made them look A LOT better. Got rid of em and used that money towards haystack restock. Can't wait to see these in hand, hopefully I am not disappointed in these as well.

For those still looking for Haystacks, call Nike Dallas. Did a phone order with them earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom