Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I hope we start seeing some official/on-feet pics of the black and orange pair.

^That's the colorway I'm really looking forward too. All-Blue's and All-Reds are nice...But realistically, I know I wouldn't wear them as much.

what are the straps on the back of the shoe for? i always wondered. i notice football shoes sometimes have straps on the back of them.,

what are the straps on the back of the shoe for? i always wondered. i notice football shoes sometimes have straps on the back of them.,

they literally do nothing. Cruz said in an interview he wanted the first trainer with 2 straps and for it to look good. that is what they came up with.

I have a feeling that there will be a slight variation to them, if or when they release.

Maybe a lower quality suede? 
eyes.gif
The only thing i can tell visiby so far is the material on the outer and inner ankle. It also chaged from the raised spikes to more of a basket weave.

Thinking of doubling up on these haystacks. I really like the quality and look of them. Don't like the grey as much with them using leather. The material on the toe seems to wrinkle easily. IS the only other 2 coming out the black and crimson and the blue rush?

Thinking of doubling up on these haystacks. I really like the quality and look of them. Don't like the grey as much with them using leather. The material on the toe seems to wrinkle easily. IS the only other 2 coming out the black and crimson and the blue rush?
From what was discussed here, yes. Nothing else has been announced.

View media item 1840969
View media item 1840970
Quality leather wrinkles easily, but it tends to go back once the pressure is off the shoe. Cheap leather like the crap JB uses on retros doesn't wrinkle, it just creases hard and when it does, it doesn't go back.. The toe guard portion is suede, BTW..

How is the quality of the wolf grey pair? The haystack quality is very nice. Wondering if it is the same or lower quality since it isn't a premium version. I love the quality on these. I have a feeling the haystacks will be highly desired in the future with how the quality is. I love the color. I need more of this shoe. So glad Nike put good suede on them. That's rare.

Quality leather wrinkles easily, but it tends to go back once the pressure is off the shoe. Cheap leather like the crap JB uses on retros doesn't wrinkle, it just creases hard and when it does, it doesn't go back.. The toe guard portion is suede, BTW..

It always makes me laugh a little when people talk about good/bad leather and don't realize good leather should wrinkle. Nike's been tricking people for so long they don't even know it lol.

It always makes me laugh a little when people talk about good/bad leather and don't realize good leather should wrinkle. Nike's been tricking people for so long they don't even know it lol.
Exactly ^

Folks want good/real leather, but also want it to hold its original shape and last forever.  Those two don't go hand in hand.  There is a trade-off:  There is a level of quality and comfort that comes with genuine leather versus synthetic leather, which lasts longer than the real leather.  I'll take real leather any day.

Exactly ^

Folks want good/real leather, but also want it to hold its original shape and last forever.  Those two don't go hand in hand.  There is a trade-off:  There is a level of quality and comfort that comes with genuine leather versus synthetic leather, which lasts longer than the real leather.  I'll take real leather any day.

Yep, I don't trip though. You can't really expect someone to know better if all they've been exposed to is imitation leather. Guess that's why little convos like this and NT serve a purpose.

Speaking on the Cruz joints, I went ahead and sprung for the wolf grey pair out of curiosity (and so I'd know how hard I want to go for the blue joints later lol0. Haven't worn them yet but, if we're going off look and feel, they're okay. A lot of good and bad mixed in this model.

Still would have preferred a red swoosh on the side of the shoe, rathr than grey.

Anyone else actually go a 1/2 sz down? I got an 11.5 in the grey and they feel ok.

Anyone got early pics of the Crimson circulating the public's hands? Not just sneakernews shots? It's almost time!:smokin

Blue arrived last week, white I had for a couple years. I have so many damn jerseys and I need to start wearing them. I think I have 6 or 7 elites and I've never worn any of them. I usually throw on a M&N jersey because they fit the best.

Last edited:
The quality on these is great, its just a shame the design has no originality. Even it they dropped a couple of years back before the yeezy 2s they would have been something but they just look too much like a poor mans yeezy - even tho the materials are way better than the yeezy 2s..

Last edited:
The quality on these is great, its just a shame the design has no originality. Even it they dropped a couple of years back before the yeezy 2s they would have been something but they just look too much like a poor mans yeezy - even tho the materials are way better than the yeezy 2s..

Your statement, in my opinion, is what's wrong with today's sneaker community. People have gotten away from liking a shoe because they like it.. Now it's all about hype and comparing it to "heat". Stop comparing shoes to one another and enjoy the shoe for what it is.. That is what an enthusiast does.

Nike has always taken elements from one shoe and applying it to others.. Like the sole off the Yeezy 2 is straight off the Air Tech Challenge. As far as the comparison to the Yeezy, minus the swoosh placement on the side and the front strap, I see nothing else that's similar.. If anything, this show looks more like the Trainer SC 2.

A poor man's Yeezy? According to who? A shoe is only as valuable as someone makes it. But then you say that the quality in these is better.. I don't get it..

This shoe will never be as big as Kanye's shoes will be. Some people don't even know who Victor Cruz is. I happen to be a huge Giants fan, Cruz fan and I personally love this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom