Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Pretty much sold out on all websites.  That was a lot quicker than the wolf greys.

Like the foam blue chromes, not putting all my eggs in the snkrs basket. Learned the hard way that time, ending up with multiples of these. Least they emailed me a discount code for the canceled foams that I used on these.
indifferent.gif

nthat.gif
That's wassup!!!!

Nike eating off that yeezy mold these are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] if the masters and the 4s weren't coming out these would be on my feet today

First time getting through on SNKRS app. Feels good.

Last edited:
Seems like everyone was able to cop!  That's dope considering they're pretty much gone from all sites.  Congrats everyone!

this colorway may give the victor cruz line a great push for those that slept on the wheats and wolf grey .... i can see resell getting bumped up a bit for all colorways ...

I've seen the wheat and grey in mad stores. They're still around and they're sitting on eBay.

ughh im just looking at them in my cart deciding to push the trigger, i know they suede will get messed up after a couple of wears

so i just got my pair from 23penny in the mail and comparing it to my early pair.. the upper is the complete same pretty much. from the feel of the materials to everything. all the small details and colors and materials is all the same. the only real difference is it clearly is a different sole. so im guessing they are b grades. just a real upper with a bad sole. who knows.

so i just got my pair from 23penny in the mail and comparing it to my early pair.. the upper is the complete same pretty much. from the feel of the materials to everything. all the small details and colors and materials is all the same. the only real difference is it clearly is a different sole. so im guessing they are b grades. just a real upper with a bad sole. who knows.

In other words, fake.

Hope you got your money back.

If not, file dispute with your credit card company.

these are selling at $185 on ebay, free shipping... if anybody missed out on pair kicksundercost twitter posted link on ebay seller 

I got through on Foot Action but struck out on NDC.  I just had to get through on one. lol

Copped a pair! These look great. Also i went half size down and still fit comfortably. Just snug enough to feel they won't come off even with laces untied.

Damn fams I wasn't getting through on NDC. For gigs I went to FTA and added to cart instantly and checkout out!!
Hoping they come through! Congrats to all

Back
Top Bottom