Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

All blues Giants pair is dope but would have looked better with diamond molding on the panel. Either way the line is pretty much a yeezy rip. Cruz can save all that inspiration behind each pair talk, besides changing the materials the colorways are basically reiterations: haystacks are the net yeezy 1s with a spin, the grey joints are the zens/platinums, black and crimsons are the blinks obviously, and the giants pair is done in all blue with suede accents to be a polar opposite but pretty much the same as the red Octobers.

I like em all tho

All blues Giants pair is dope but would have looked better with diamond molding on the panel. Either way the line is pretty much a yeezy rip. Cruz can save all that inspiration behind each pair talk, besides changing the materials the colorways are basically reiterations: haystacks are the net yeezy 1s with a spin, the grey joints are the zens/platinums, black and crimsons are the blinks obviously, and the giants pair is done in all blue with suede accents to be a polar opposite but pretty much the same as the red Octobers.

I like em all tho

they're a rip of air trainer 1's, they only have the same sole as yeezys(which is the air trainer 1 sole) and a strap on the laces. im getting sick of this though, enough of this talk

Last edited:
not gonna lie the wheats are the best looking of the bunch. Too much mono-color blocking. The blue needs more red accent. The grey looks bland. The black isn't bad but black pink (obvious inspiration is obvious) is played out to me :rolleyes

Seriously it doesn't matter where he got his inspiration from...

It's a good looking shoe (to me) and I'm buying it. End of story. You don't like it because it's inspired by other shoes (acting as if others aren't) is beyond me...

The inspiration wasn't gonna effect my purchase of the shoe either. It's definitely a great looking shoe and I am a sucker for wheat shoes so these are a must for me. Not sure about the other colors yet though.

I'm going to try and grab a pair. I'm hoping it isn't going to be an issue like other Nike releases with people and all that bots crap.

Well its weird this shoe isnt evenon the release calender for any if the big sneaker chains is it for sure coming out online at these places or no

Well its weird this shoe isnt evenon the release calender for any if the big sneaker chains is it for sure coming out online at these places or no

what are you talking about? its on every big foot site release calander/locator and all places such as boutiques have been tweeting about it today.

Hmmm I wonder if I should just try on NDC tomorrow.

That $189 price tag on END in addition to customs fees everyone talks about is hindering me from making the purchase now.

Nothing shows up when im lookig at their releases its weird no need to get all hostile lmfao jesus

hostile? i was just asking you a question.

Hmmm I wonder if I should just try on NDC tomorrow.

That $189 price tag on END in addition to customs fees everyone talks about is hindering me from making the purchase now.

just wait, i think you'll be able to grab them on one of the many sites dropping them

Last edited:
Nike is starting to get ridiculous with this crap that certain places get them making me vomit really but once again nike pissing off customers lol, its a nice shoe i def want em but cmon make em available on release day at every location always trying to build up hype **** ill get em eventually but as i said nike is really frustrating everybody these days

Back
Top Bottom