Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Came off like u thought I was crazy lmfao its all good @drisk34 its just weird cause usually u can see the shoes on the release calendar and then today nothing im pretty sure people were having to actually go into ftl to get em and a few sites in europe online will have em but I mean really lets think about this its the guys first sig and colorway to drop I guess nike really wants em to sell out end clothing is already sold out and thats crazy sooo much for being an easy cop lol

debating if i should get them off the SNKRS app or go to the footlocker by my job. Spoke to dude at footlocker today, said they didn't get many pairs

debating if i should get them off the SNKRS app or go to the footlocker by my job. Spoke to dude at footlocker today, said they didn't get many pairs

THIS. I feel like I have a better chance online but want them now. I may just wake up and head to the mall. If the line is out there I'll just bust a U turn, cop online and get right back in bed.

lol yea that looks like the way to go. My footlocker is on my way to work, gonna peep if theres a line

im just going to my footlocker and probably try and cop off snkrs while im there if i think i wont get them in store

Only place by me getting them is shoe palace. When I went there yesterday to ask and they said I was the first one to ask bout them...

all the malls by me are doing FCFS. I honestly wish these were coming out on saturday. i work 8:30 - 5 monday through friday. Ima have to run out on my lunch break to try to cop.

Last edited:
haven't kept up with releases hardly at all this year but have any of these released yet? or is this the first release?

The pics on endclothing looks great. Would love to go try them on but I work 9-5. Also a good amount of FL are getting them in NYC

Secured my pair from a euro site.
Don't really care about Victor Cruz, but I like the sneaker. Well executed.
Wheat color is something different and it is supposed to be made with "premium" lol leather as opposed to less desirable materials such as nubuck etc.

Secured my pair from a euro site.
Don't really care about Victor Cruz, but I like the sneaker. Well executed.
Wheat color is something different and it is supposed to be made with "premium" lol leather as opposed to less desirable materials such as nubuck etc.

Someone other than end dropped?

i was really hoping these would chill for a second 
nerd.gif

I'm well aware that the midsole on the Cruz is from the trainer 1 and that the yeezy 2 used the air tech challenge II midsole. The midsole is not the reason that I said this line was a rip from the yeezys. It's the low numbers, the buildup around release, and mostly the colorways/small amount of releases that make this line yeezy-ish.

Back
Top Bottom