Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Really liking this model, might have to double up on the haystacks and the greys when the prices dip a little

Just my opinion, but this shoe was my favorite new release of 2015, the overall look and quality is excellent

Mines too... I usually buy like Penny retros but I love football player signature shoes also. Revis and Megatron had nice models as well

Mines too... I usually buy like Penny retros but I love football player signature shoes also. Revis and Megatron had nice models as well
The Zoom Revis is one my favorite models, it's got to be one of the most comfortable models I've ever had, very underrated shoe IMO!

What's up! I just wore my Gray's today for the 1st time. I have to say, I went to TTS (10) and they look long looking down. I couldn't imagine going up .5 by my pinky toes were getting killed today. Unless they have to break in, I might consider selling them but I will let you all know for sure. Other than that, check the pic

What's up! I just wore my Gray's today for the 1st time. I have to say, I went to TTS (10) and they look long looking down. I couldn't imagine going up .5 by my pinky toes were getting killed today. Unless they have to break in, I might consider selling them but I will let you all know for sure. Other than that, check the pic
def not pink friendly.

Does anyone have any information on the black/red and the rush blue? I noticed that someone posted pair from FA and FL, any information would be great

View media item 1853342
def not pink friendly.

all I needed to hear. No thanks. lovely shoe tho.

View media item 1853342

Try taking out the insole, that can help alleviate some of the tightness.

Which Footactions in the NY area have the Rush Blue?  I'm heading there on Thursday and was hoping to pick up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom