Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Stopped by a Marshalls that's down the road from my work and nada....
Called another and they weren't helpful at all....guess I'm gonna have to stop by them all in my area.

I'm in Austin, TX btw in case anyone else is as well and has already looked.

the 12.5 that was on ebay last night is gone...smfh at me not hopping on that immediately
mean.gif
you snooze you lose type of thing.  It was up for nearly 2-3 days bro.

Lol so they don't release at any shoe shop but they drop at a marshalls. Unreal. I have had a 12.5 , 10.5 they look legit from pics people posting.

I'm looking for a size 12 in reds. Man those look nice. I have the black ones and am wearing the blue ones now and getting so many compliments.

Looks like I got my size 11.5 coming in!! Yesssssss!!! Good luck to everyone out there who needs a pair.  I think with time you'll be able to grab one.

Besides the Eastbay sticker on the box if u look on the pairs from marshalls on the bottom of one shoe of each pair there's a 060 written that's another way to tell if pair is legit as well as you'll notice people who don't even have the right style number on the red pair listingView media item 2102665

I haven't seen one. I figured there had been at least a couple but assumed they went quick. I check eBay probably 15-20 times a day.

If any NT'er wants to try the
Marshalls 5895 Lincoln Ave, Buena Park, CA 90620
(714) 828-4760 to my understanding they have a 9,11 and 12

I'm still on the hunt for a 10.

considering they are $60 idk how random sizes stay behind. I would think anyone that runs across these would sweep everything

Last edited:
Damn, where you find an 11.5? I haven't seen one on eBay.
It was a guy in a shoe group on facebook and dude is legit as hell for selling on there.  He could've easily gotten much more on ebay so I owe my completed collection to him.  Also it was lot cheaper than what everyone else asked.  Seriously made my whole weekend!

If anyone can help with that sz. 12 pllllleeeeeeeease

Last edited:
Man, Those things are prolly gone!

If you didn't go that day, I doubt their there anymore

I would call the store and double check

Back
Top Bottom