Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Damn son, where you find a 12 at? I still haven't seen any sizes in stores and barely any on eBay now.

seems like that guy held on to all the pairs he got at ross until now to post them up. this is might be the last of them.

seems like that guy held on to all the pairs he got at ross until now to post them up. this is might be the last of them.
That or he just got lucky and hit a batch.  Doesn't take much give an employee a kickback to look out for you.  Good for him but hope no one pays that price.  These deserve to go to the people that actually want to complete the whole set.

theres some pairs on ebay in the reds. but 350
sick.gif
:
laugh.gif
.... Ill grab some fear 3s for 350 before i drop that on these

Last edited:
I'm good. I'll find my 11.5-12 one day when they hype dies down. People just want them because they're not everywhere.

Good for him but hope no one pays that price.  These deserve to go to the people that actually want to complete the whole set.

$350 was an easy pass for me as well. I've paid a lot for certain shoes but these aren't worth more than $200 to me, no matter how much I like the model.

Last edited:
ironic thing is that 2.5k is still less than what the yeezy 2 is technically worth. 5k for red octobers? no thanks. i'd pay that for these red cruz's though.. lol

way better materials.

good thing I have 2 pairs of these and all the other colorways too. :smokin

(i don't own any yeezys cause i'm poor and only ever paid retail for my shoes.)

I wanted them BAD........And honestly, they probably are worth about $350 because of the rarity. A shoe is worth what 1 person is willing to pay, because if there isnt someone willing to pay it, they`ll drop the price to whatever SOMEONE is willing to pay.

I don't blame people spending that much for this shoe.  $350 is a bit crazy though but hey, if you have the money and you want it, then why not? People have spent way more than $350 on a pair of shoes.  Plus you don't know if or when the rest of the stock will be released. 

We can speculate, but as of right now, you either have them or you don't.

No, that's understood. Like I said, there are plenty of rare shoes that I've paid unreasonable amounts for.

In terms of rarity, yes, these for sure are rare. Just not sure I'm willing to go $350 for them, partially b/c I already own too many all red shoes. So it's more personal reasons for me.

Also, when I asked the guy, he couldn't show the receipt and neither of the two Eastbay markings (writing on the soles + Eastbay sticker on the box) we've seen on other pairs were present on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom