Vid: Kobe w/ Hyperdunk, jumps over moving Aston Martin!?!?

My man just sent me the link...that is CRAZY
eek.gif

no effing way, eventhough it would have been crazier if there was a rim somewhere in the pic.

You guys are crazy, he obviously didnt jump over the car. Look at it again, he jumps NEXT to the car.

Theres NOOOO way anyone in the Laker organization green lights this commercial.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
MY MAN KOBE!!
laugh.gif

He doing everything he can this year to get that MVP
pimp.gif

They need to go ahead and stop faking on KB and give him his damn trophy now! they have cheated him at least two years out of it
And if you think otherwise go ahead and check my avy out!

reminds me of the joey gathrite clip, but without the amateur shooting, lol

watch all these kids at home try to do it over their aston martin

No way would Kobe risk getting injured for a stunt especially with the season not over. I agree with Durden7, he probably jumped while next to the car.

its fake. if you pause the vid right at the point kobe is above the hood, you'll notice that he is slightly closer than the car.

look slike the car just drove to the right of him, and he jumped up to make it look as if he was jumping over a speeding astin.

another disappointment from the I in TEAM, er Kobe...

laugh.gif
at the doubters (won't say haters cause BullsRepeat will come in with a stern talking). Beanhead > you

I think its real. Look at where he is standing before he jumps, his feet are on that shadow from a lightpost or something. Then paus eit when he jumps and isover the car, the car covers the shadow where he was just standing....
smokin.gif

Ok, check out his left foot and how he is stepping on the shadow of the light post, then pause it when he is mid air and you will see the shadow of the lightpost on the side of the car. I ain't no physics major but this looks real to me.

it was fake chill, if he really did that the lakers would have killed him to even try to do it or even think about it.

Originally Posted by Durden7

You guys are crazy, he obviously didnt jump over the car. Look at it again, he jumps NEXT to the car.

Theres NOOOO way anyone in the Laker organization green lights this commercial.
laugh.gif

Raise your hand champ. Winner by technical knockout...Durden7.

The response from the haters on here is
laugh.gif

It reminds me of how the Lebron stans on here believed and were fooled on that powerade Lebron commerical he did where he was shooting and making jumpers fromone end of the court.

Peoople seriously thought that crap was real and didnt realize it was a camera trick.

eyes.gif

If you know how Kobe thinks then you know there is no chance this man is going to jump over a moving car for a shoe commercial IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON JUSTAS THE PLAYOFFS ARE ABOUT TO START.

Kobe puts in 10 hour days between seasons to work on his game. Smart people don't do stupid stunts without knowing what is going on. Pat Durden7 on theback. He nailed it.

I don't know if he really did it for the commercial or not, but he could probably do it if he wouldn't get in trouble with the Lakers

It's fairly simple trick photography. The car and Kobe are on different planes... he's not jumping directly over the car, he's jumping to the sideof it. The car is on a slightly diagonal plane, so when it passes Kobe it's moving towards the foreground. But it is definitely coming from the background,so Kobe doesn't have to jump directly over it.

The commercial shows that Kobe could jump over a moving car, but he didn't actually do that here.

Back
Top Bottom