Vida Still Got It

Vida came along about 7-8 years too early. Imagine if she was in her prime during the social media boom?
Right. I do remember EVERYBODY being on her nuts though. Well deserved. She was vicious man. That joint is starting to spread now though.

I swear DC is the type to walk in the party and say "Why are these girls dancing like this??? You all should be ashamed". :lol:

HA9aqGX.gif

:wow: :rofl: Wow. ******g wow.
lmfaaaaaaaooooooooooo

:rofl:

Oh

*saved* :rofl:

Isn't that why his rap verse was taken off Crack Music? Or was it because his verse had nothing to do with what the song was talking about?

Isn't that why his rap verse was taken off Crack Music? Or was it because his verse had nothing to do with what the song was talking about?
verse was taken off crack music because kanye didn't want to ruffle 50cents feathers.
Nah Game being game was rapping about actual crack and drug dealing 
mean.gif
while kanye was spitting it as an extended metaphor in a more positive and creative light.

Last edited:

yes...

I will smang anything.

never understand why dudes question what another man finds attractive...

i'm not eem gonna go to the extreme and say "you like 12 year old boy bodies"... that's a tired response to someone that disagrees w/ the thick yambs.

i like all kinds of yambs.. slim to thick (i post a range of pics).. and if presented, i'd smash each of them chicks... knowing damb well that the thickest one's yambs might top them all...

#comeatmebro
nothin to come at.

to each their own

yea you get a lot of *** but you smang anything

guess im vain, but im not smangin a chick knownin damn welll we not on the same level. ive passed up plenty of *** in my life no humble brag.

just like im not one of them black dudes who wlill smang any white chick that holla, think we had a thread or topic on this before. anyways back on topic though

also ive turned that that ****hold BS too, im good on that my dude but eh do you.
lol i think i know what you talkin about, NT dont forget ricky

Back
Top Bottom