[[VIDEO]] 2013 BMW 6 SERIES GRAN COUPE!! Bimmer just napalm bombed the AUDI A7 & BENZ CLS !!

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by megatron

Coupe?

Lol i think he means sedan. LOL the 6 series is already a coupe. But at first i thought it was a 5 series....
No

It's a 4 door coupe, like the CLS.

Four-door coupéA sedan with classic coupé-like proportions. The designation was first applied to a low-roof model of the Rover P5 from 1962 until 1973,[sup][7][/sup] but was revived by the 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLS, as well as other models including the 1992 Infiniti J30, the 2008 Volkswagen Passat CC, and the 2009 Jaguar XJ.[sup][8][/sup] However, the low roof design reduces back seat passenger access and headroom.[sup][9][/sup] (again these cars are not really a coupe, more a marketing ploy)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupé

Saloon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I like how %!$%@@ that's probably never even seen a 6 in person wanna talk bout tradition.
da last 6 series is pretty common, as ugly as it was, it was a good ugly that grew on you.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by megatron

Coupe?

Lol i think he means sedan. LOL the 6 series is already a coupe. But at first i thought it was a 5 series....
No

It's a 4 door coupe, like the CLS.

Four-door coupéA sedan with classic coupé-like proportions. The designation was first applied to a low-roof model of the Rover P5 from 1962 until 1973,[sup][7][/sup] but was revived by the 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLS, as well as other models including the 1992 Infiniti J30, the 2008 Volkswagen Passat CC, and the 2009 Jaguar XJ.[sup][8][/sup] However, the low roof design reduces back seat passenger access and headroom.[sup][9][/sup] (again these cars are not really a coupe, more a marketing ploy)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupé

Saloon
pimp.gif
grin.gif

It's a 4-door Coupe. Have y'all be living under a rock? That's what they've been calling this CLS since it's first dropped, even though it's not a real class. Just a sedan with sportier lines really.

6-series Gran Coupe tho
pimp.gif

F a CLS and any Audi

I'm gonna agree with those who think this looks like just another boring bimmer. As far as design goes Audi's got the juice right now.

Seriously...is it just me or is BMWs design losing its appeal year after year?

I don't know if i'm missing something.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Seriously...is it just me or is BMWs design losing its appeal year after year?

I don't know if i'm missing something.

They are getting away from the boxy look that was so "BMW".  They need to go back to that look.  They are looking more like any other car.

It just looks like an elongated 5 series though? As a BMW enthusiast I'm disappointed in the new styling direction they are taking. When all else fails, keep it simple. They aint doing that.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The slander in these car thread titles is tired.

Car is nice though. Reminds me of an Aston Martin.

BMW cars all look the same now. I like the rear end though.

Basically.

Atleast the front ends do. Very similar designs. Still gorgeous cars, everything about the new 5 series (besides the front end again) is just
pimp.gif

That 6 series? Meh...that front end is gonna look outdated in a few years. Too round.

am i the only one that thinks the cls and the 6 gran coupe from the front have a lot of similarities? shape of headlights, proportion, angle of attack of the hood...after that it's unique to either car

People saying all the BMWs look the same. They always try to keep the same look between all the classes. The 7 was the first to get the updated look then the rest of line followed. That's pretty much the case for a lot of luxury car makers, Mercedes does the same thing and especially Audi

Back
Top Bottom