*VIDEO* Dog sees other dog. Dog attacks other dog. Owner shoots.

he should of shot the man filming the video. video footage all over the place but the action.
eyes.gif

damn that was messed up...he did not need to shoot the dog, plus he put others in danger when he decided to start shooting

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

He has every right to protect his property and shoot that dog. That dog was not only a danger to his dog, but also to any person walking on that street.

As long as that gun was registered I see no problem with what he did.

You can't be serious.

What if he had missed and a stray bullet hits a pedestrian?  Does that make it okay because he's "trying to protect his dog" and the pedestrian shouldn't have been where the bullet went?

Think a little harder next time bro.

Yes. No matter what the law says if you're ******ED enough to walk into someones line of fire thats your own damn fault. Not the shooter.

Between you and JS100 I can't tell who is dumber.
That's why they call it a stray bullet
smh.gif
the bullet goes astray, meaning away from the target it was aimed at
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

So if you're ever in a position where you're near someone who pulls out a gun and you know it's not pointed at you, just stand still because you shouldn't be too worried.  I mean, don't think about the hypotheticals about where bullets could end up, right?

Smart guy
grin.gif
The hell is up with you and hypothetical situations? No matter what crazy scenario you dream up, it won't change the fact that the dog was a threat and no one got hurt.

What if he did nothing and the dog started attacking random people?

It's a lot easier to Monday morning quarterback then to place yourself in that persons position. A person like you would have probably just stood there and watched or better yet, ran away
grin.gif

You definitely don't have the comprehensive skills needed to understand what I'm getting at.  But let's test it out, one final time, and this probably won't work but I'm gonna try and save your misguided soul:
- Put yourself at the scene.  LIVE. 
- No other action has occurred but the dogs' scuffle.
- Dude pulls out his gun, you see him, and you're on the other side of the dog he's aiming at.
- Not directly behing, more like 20-25 feet away, but the dog is running in your direction.
- Are you still standing there?  Fully aware dude has a gun and is aiming at the dog, but the dog is headed in your direction.

Back
Top Bottom