Video embedding

Ok seriously I followed the directions in the FAQ and it worked before. How come not now? Did something change?And youtube has this new embed code and that one didn't work, so I switched to the old embed code and no luck on that either. What seems to be the problem.

Ok seriously I followed the directions in the FAQ and it worked before. How come not now? Did something change?And youtube has this new embed code and that one didn't work, so I switched to the old embed code and no luck on that either. What seems to be the problem.

Mine works, click share then embed, then check the first and third box, copy the code,

pimp.gif

Mine works, click share then embed, then check the first and third box, copy the code,

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

first and third boxes in youtube....thank you! finally worked for me

I got you bro.

I learned it the hard way the first time, Had to figure it out myself
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

first and third boxes in youtube....thank you! finally worked for me

I got you bro.

I learned it the hard way the first time, Had to figure it out myself
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I clicked the first and third boxes lol... Dang this is frustrating. What does it say next to those boxes? Because all you have to do is delete the "objects" right?

I clicked the first and third boxes lol... Dang this is frustrating. What does it say next to those boxes? Because all you have to do is delete the "objects" right?

Originally Posted by allreds

Just do it this way.

1. Click Share

2. Click Embed

3. Don't copy the code yet

4. Below the code there's 4 boxes, Check the first and third box

5. After you check the boxes, Now copy the code.

Originally Posted by allreds

Just do it this way.

1. Click Share

2. Click Embed

3. Don't copy the code yet

4. Below the code there's 4 boxes, Check the first and third box

5. After you check the boxes, Now copy the code.

Click Share. Click Embed.

Make sure "Use old embed code" is checked.

Copy. Come to NT, enter post screen. Click on HTML, far right on the toolbar beside Spellcheck. Paste.

Preview and see if it works.

Post.

fin.

Click Share. Click Embed.

Make sure "Use old embed code" is checked.

Copy. Come to NT, enter post screen. Click on HTML, far right on the toolbar beside Spellcheck. Paste.

Preview and see if it works.

Post.

fin.

Back
Top Bottom